Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan

Dex-chan lover
Why is the receptionist always so much hotter than the actual harem in these things.....

Dex-chan lover
@ichi24 Yeah, this is a trope, a sexy but frustrating one, the harem MC is supposed to get all the hotties:

latest
latest
latest
latest

this is very unfulfilling harem isekai. he only has 2 girls in his harem that're both at the bottom of the barel.
i guess there's just authors with sick loli fetish.

this needs
1.slime waifu
2.dark elf
3.priest with oppai
4.mage with oppai
5. tomboy thief/rogue/archer
6.cyclops or ogre
7.dryad
8.spider girl
9.centaur
10.harpy
11. CATGI RL

it sure seems to me like this is actually using cliched isekai tropes more than it's parodying them

I can't tell if this is trash isekai or a smart subversion of the trash isekai genre.

I know it's the genre and all, but it's very disheartening that even normal non revenge isekai are resorting to slavery. Are current writers so sad that they can't imagine women by their side in any situation other than forced by a magical contract?

Fed-Kun's army
@Isekaijin
@Salami
If you didn't notice this work is a parody by now you might have a problem. The protagonist is a useless piece of shit even though he has cheat level skills. Is too lazy to make substantial money in any way other than abusing his passives. The elf willing sold herself into slavery to escape her boring village. There is no redeeming character here except maybe the inumimi, but her character is a joke because she works hard as a slave to pay her family back? What? Slaves aren't even supposed to have salaries. Girls are forced to have sex with him via slavery i.e. magical harem powers (they like it now but I wonder how it was when he first met them). It's a joke. You'll notice that the guy experiencing isekai isn't even the main character.

At least this master isn't a wet tissue, and do what most isekai MC couldn't

Users who are viewing this thread