Isekai Elf no Dorei-chan

Elf-san will finally be reunited with Bestie-San! Can’t wait to see him use his brainwashing to do both Bestie and The Witch to his harem. 😂😂

Sigh..
I was hoard quiet few of them.. since the first update after long dissapear.
But i forgot they are very short. Its all over just in no time.

my legit dumbbass only read it for this moment. worth it.
more time with the witch hopefully

Fed-Kun's army
what kind of harem is this?

does he fuck every girl

or only has eyes for 1

is there ntr?

Ummmm.... I had my hopes.... Those were crushed.... I thought he might be op..... But he is dumber than me..... He is a generic isekai protagonist chuuninbunyou pervert and a walking waste

Dex-chan lover
This starts off as a competent parody poking some fun at the isekai slave harem with OP protagonist mangas. The thing is it has sooo many chapters that are just horniness with no jokes sprinkled in or anything like that (but they go by really fast since those chapters have very little text and when they do have jokes they tend to be somewhat funny).

Dex-chan lover
@YouSuckDiddleyUck
Ngl, at first I thought this was a solo bug player knockoff. Then I read the comments. Think i'mma just sidestep this one.

sauce?

Why did I get tagged for this comment in thread ? That comment was not made by anybody in this thread. I searched for it.
The comment maybe from another thread ? Asking for sauce on an opinion. Bit of a stretch, yea think.

Not saying I did not make that comment. But where ?

Dex-chan lover
@doppler you were telling someone about your avatar being the opposite to what he wanted (Kawaii123 or something? On about flat lolis) and I wanted to ask the source of your avatar. Was it from a game?
I'd link direct to the post if I had any idea how to actually do it.

Dex-chan lover
@YouSuckDiddleyUck
Well I can help you out about the source of my avatar's. ( I got several created, yes created). Mangadex limits avatars to 1mb. So full animations from 15+mb must be created/cut/reduced to 1mb. Using extraction, combine and online reduction websites it's possible to get good stuff. The only problem is the site I got sources from removed a lot of content or lost it. I got sources no longer listed on the site. My presently using avatar is one of them, in fact all my created avatars are not list anymore. If you want to see whats left go to the site below:

https://www.deviantart.com/dayeninworld

I think devianart has adult restrictions on for the user. You may have to join and prove age to get there. There is no search forum features on mangadex. If there was you would have found a message like this one before. I have said it in the pass messages.

Users who are viewing this thread