Isekai Furin - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Legendary Class Condom

Dex-chan lover
Technically he can make her the official concubine, or second wife even.
Anyway the princess fucked up she is lucky they are using magical condoms, this way no other kids will come claiming inheritances to the throne and dispute her sons rights.

jak

Contributor
why not both? It clearly implied they did have feelings for each other, but he was forced to marry the princess so she married the wizard guy. On top of the fact , that his wife refuses to sleep with him so they are both horn and in love.

Dex-chan lover
horny and happy are ying and yang you can't live without the other.

Damn they really wants us to feel bad by putting the wife and luca getting railed right after it

Dex-chan lover
Does she know or have her own secrets?

Honestly the princess having another man’s child and it coming out would be best case scenario for our MC, he’d get to dip guilt free with best girl Luka and have no lingering ties to the kingdom.

All his doujin inomaru genre is ntr revenge with little humillation.. all the plot is same what make different is in isekai..

Mc cheating ntr -> boyfriend/girlfriend know about mc cheating -> his/her revenge ntr plus drag mc partner into cumdump

Or

Mc cheating ntr -> boyfriend/girlfriend already cheating before mc -> Drg mc partner into cumpdump

Idk guys this princess is suspect for me, i mean think about the author, he's making this manga (not a h-manga for some reason) but he needs to think about the readers if it's just an adultery history won't make much sense, so i think there's some twisted plot behind all this.

Users who are viewing this thread