Isekai Healthy Kitchen - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Healthy Kitchen's Day Off

Dex-chan lover
> Page 12, MC wearing some Cow hat........ I remember someone in U.S. recently....

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, is beef being expensive common in Japan? It's pretty cheap here where I live, like 3 dollars for a kilo

Dex-chan lover
Vegetables are pricey because farmers need time to grow them. Beef is cheap because minotaurs could be found in almost every forest. Heheh.
Btw beef is ~USD 10/kg where I live.

Dex-chan lover
Beef stew = literal translation?

That looks like Sukiyaki to me. :3

Not that I want to bash on this manga, they're supposed to be in a European style other world or at least town and they are able to find all those Japanese ingredients easily, even Chinese cabbage, tofu, mirin, they even have the locals eating with chopsticks. Next, they'll have soy sauce and adzuki beans. Oops, my bad I continued reading the chapter, and yeah soy sauce was in there too. It's entertaining but I don't know it does not feel like they went to another world

Group Leader
Thanks immanity and @hyrule13 . BTW i think gyuniku-no-umani would be more aptly defined as simmered beef. Stew by definition is a slow cooked dish

Dex-chan lover
Just realized that the manga artist has also done stuff for the Fire Emblem Heroes Manga.

Dex-chan lover
As somebody who works food service, it kind of annoys me that, in a professional kitchen setting, the cook isn't wearing a hair net or a hat.

Dex-chan lover
Just 4g of protein in 100g of Beef? That mass of Beef should have around 20g of Protein. Does the Mangaka not know shit, or is MCs Appraisal supposed to be wrong, or is that a TL error?

oh sh*t even in the other world there's chinese chinese cabbage .. so is this also a china territory since ancient time ? v2 ch5 p17

Users who are viewing this thread