Isekai Izakaya "Gen" - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
so izakaya "gen" is in fantasy france/spain
and izakaya"nobu" is in fantasy germany(i got the deduction by their names)

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting when you get an update for a manga you followed long before there were any chapters, I don't even remember when I did it, probably after reading a nobu chapter....

Aggregator gang
@Needhydra fine just france tho i did write france/ spain cause of the part sticking outa the bottom of the map

Dex-chan lover
It's weird though
If this is in THE capital of Oiria, how the heck did Celestine never visit it?

Surely she wouldn't miss something like this being right under her nose when she has a spy network in Aithera and even snuck away from her guards to eat at Nobu.

And if she did, then she shouldn't be so surprised at Nobu's atmosphere (the different style of food, sure)

Dex-chan lover
So... is this the same 'foxy' lady that Nobu prayed to or is it another foxy being ? I'm not really sure if there's just one or more, but if there's several, then this could be considered as a competition on whose isekai restaurant does better.

The one question i'm curious about, is how nobody seems to care about how the restaurants popped out of nowhere one day.
Not the neighbors.
Not the nearby rivals.
Not any construction companies who didn't help with it.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat It's not that weird. Nobu has been open for sometime in this story. for how long we don't know but long enough for rumors to have spread. This restaurant literally just opened this day in the other world.

At first, I thought it another author who tried to used the same story as "Isekai Izakaya Nobu", but it's the same author. Well, I'm not gonna hate for more food content in the same universe.

Users who are viewing this thread