Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 13 Ch. 76 - Chance Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Yes, 'toriaezu nama' has become the name of that beer in the shop.

Also in the end it looks like after starting the 'emergency' report he changed his mind given the content of the letter.

Contributor
Good explanation of toriaezu nama. The official translation tries to convey the same feeling by calling it “whatsontapp” which I think is cute.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, and frankly, I love the little translator's note you added at the end. If you keep doing them, I'm going to really enjoy reading them.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody mentioned this elsewhere, but even though he thinks he's a spy, his employers treat him more like a bard.

Kairiaaa thank you again for picking this up! I’ve been rewatching the anime and the live action series while waiting and hoping someone else picked up the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I really backtracked 10 chapters behind just to remember who is Celes again and how did the marriage happened.

Dex-chan lover
Just like the Straberry Short Cake, the empress chest is as budding as short as it is.

Double-page supporter
Kairiaaa thank you again for picking this up! I’ve been rewatching the anime and the live action series while waiting and hoping someone else picked up the manga.
Seen the first 2 seasons of the live action but no one done the subs for season 3. :(

Dex-chan lover
Somebody mentioned this elsewhere, but even though he thinks he's a spy, his employers treat him more like a bard.
I mean back in those times bards were commonly spies.
They were one of the few professions who could travel around as well as semi regularly meet royalty without raising suspicion.
Sometimes spies could be "hired" by multiple people at once too, without working as double agents which made it really wild.

Supporter
Ahhh, it's another chapter of THE SPY! The ridiculously over-the-top manner in his thinking is comedy gold, good for him to be wanting the quiet life, it's what every overworked G-man wants and eventually gets, right? RIGHT?!

Users who are viewing this thread