Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 13 Ch. 76 - Chance Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I mean back in those times bards were commonly spies.
They were one of the few professions who could travel around as well as semi regularly meet royalty without raising suspicion.
Sometimes spies could be "hired" by multiple people at once too, without working as double agents which made it really wild.
True, but while his "real" occupation is a spy, they just use his spying as a source of entertainment because his writing style is so descriptive and vivid lol

Like you said, back then, spies acted as bards to gather information; this guy is the other way around, except he's unaware of it - that he's really a bard acting as a spy - which adds to the comedic effect. Mans should really consider becoming a writer, his imagination is amazing

Also, I'm pretty sure the meaning of Toriaezu Nama was explained in the first few chapters, was it not? Though to be fair, that was a while ago lol, it's probably been too long

What chapter is she in?
The start of the Princess' meeting with the Emperor arc is Chapter 63

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for picking this up TL! Your translation is great too! Really happy when this popped up on my update feed!

Dex-chan lover
This spy person is very paranoid...
I guess you can't survive as a spy if you're not paranoid, but still... he's reading everything against him.

Dex-chan lover
Shinobu detecting Ignaz in a dress: sleep
Shinobu detecting that one guy that visits for salads every few months: real shit

Users who are viewing this thread