Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 14 Ch. 87 - To Stay or To Go

Dex-chan lover
In which chapter that Liontine knows the door to another world? Didn't seem to recall about it before this new chapter.
i take it that when she was hired to work at Nobu, the first thing Taisho/Shinobu did was explaining the real secret of Nobu. even if it wasn't shown explicitly, i think the same also goes with the other two employees. it's better to tell it upfront and make them sign an NDA than waiting for them to snoop around, find out, and then telling everybody else. right?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Mojitos are incredibly refreshing indeed. Quick warning about them though, if you ever feel the urge to order one from a bar, as a former bartender myself, I ask - no, plead, that you ask the Bartender about it BEFORE you order.

While it's not the most complicated drink, it does take quite a bit more focus and effort to make than a typical cocktail. So ordering one when it's incredibly busy is a surefire way to get your bartender to hate you and make it as lazily as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my God, now I really want Liontine to go. It's the one thing that always bugged me with Restaurant to Another World. The fact they're teasing it so much, I hope they follow through.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, now I really want Liontine to go. It's the one thing that always bugged me with Restaurant to Another World. The fact they're teasing it so much, I hope they follow through.
Reverse Isekai is coming? I wonder if she will stay in Japan.

Doubt that she would stay there, but a visit is not out of the question.
But i blame the foxes for everything like this.
They are always up to shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
This is the second time they mentioned losing access to Japan. Foreshadowing much?

I'm worried about this as well. I've read the spoilers pointed to in a comment here, but how those plot points will eventually be laid out worries me.

If it's entirely about Yoda and his family, with Nobu playing support, helping him get back to Japan (with the blessing of Nobu's fox god), then it's all well and good. We might actually get an insight on how these connections work as well.

What I am worried about is if Yoda wouldn't be allowed to pass through Nobu's back door for some reason.

All in all though, I'm looking forward to this Yoda teaching Hans the art of using soy beans to make soy sauce, natto, tofu, and other products.

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

That's where you take a break?!

Also, I guess I need to read this other manga, so....

Good place to pause, I guess!

Dex-chan lover
She could but then on who's dime? All those things she mentioned doesn't sound like everyday things. She has to deal with all the trouble in paperwork so migrating will be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread