Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Mushroom Ajillo

Dex-chan lover
Jupp, superior japanese Rice Balls. Invented before any other food, that could be eaten with one hand, like those cheap knockoffs called apples or a chicken drumstick.

I know I'm overreacting, but I read too many isekais.

For reference, they've also discussed this in chapter 30.
x9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Mushroom sure spoils fast. I wish they last longer since I love button mushrooms but the grocery store sold them in huge pack that I cannot eat all of them by myself and they got spoil a couple of day later.

@Qelix Your analogy is too way off. Apples and chicken drumstick are different from onigiri. An onigiri is a meal packed in just a rice ball. Apples and chicken drumstick aren't a meal. You will need other foods beside them like bread to be full and to get enough nutrition. If you want to do an analogy, use a sandwich instead but I guess in this medieval era, they haven't thought of that.
There is a reason rice ball have been used in different cultures as a food for travelling or when working far from home. It was used in the past as army's provision too before the invention of hardtack. It is easy to carry, can be eaten quickly with one hand and last longer than foods like chicken drumstick. My country isn't Japan but in the past, travelers, farmers, woodcutters, etc. always packed rice balls.

Fed-Kun's army
Coprinopsis atramentaria

Coprinopsis atramentaria, commonly known as the common ink cap or inky cap, is an edible (but sometimes poisonous, when combined with alcohol) mushroom found in Europe and North America.

Aglio Olio without garlic is quite a test for a good chef.
(。•́‿•̀。)

Double-page supporter
I bet the reason why there's a witch hunt isnt to actually hunt the witch, but it's the priest boy looking for his friend, the nun, which we now all know who that is. Why would a high-ranking member have to personally go this far, except for the fact that it might be personal?

Users who are viewing this thread