Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Small Guests and Stewed Hamburg Steak

Hi everyone, this is Kitsune Aoi, TOOR's translator for Nobu. First of all, I thank everyone who still reads our release or purposely waits for our release to read it. I truly appreciate it. Secondly, we are not dropping this series and will still continue this series. However, we're doing it at our own schedule because we are also busy in real life. We love this series too much to rush it. As you're probably aware, there is another group that translated and released chapters ahead of us. Although it's sad and disheartening, not to mention other aggregator sites will grab their release first instead of ours, it is what it is.

Hopefully, you will still enjoy our release nevertheless, and again, thank you for all of the support :D See you in chapter 40

Quality of these scans are better, especially the translations so it's worth waiting for TOOR scans

thank you for the release. I always read both, because I love this series anyway. can't say the same about other title tho x)
can't wait for the rest of the story got live action adaptation too. shinobu's actress is cute

Thanks for uploading! I always enjoy seeing the SFX translated well - and who knew I'd like seeing Arnaux get his hopes crumpled so much more in this version of the translation lmao

I do read the other group's, but when you're comes out I read yours too. One's to satiate my curiosity, this one's for really savouring the story lol

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuneAoi

Thank you so much for your hard work. I always wait for TOOR Scans' releases because the difference in quality is very much noticeable. Your hard work is not in vain!

@KitsuneAoi

Thanks for all the great work you guys have done. I appreciate TOOR Scans for not hopping on the bandwagon of monetization that occured back then and I hope you'll be able to maintain the pace you've set for the team and not others.

Fed-Kun's army
The quality of this release is definitely much better than the other one. I hope you haven't dropped this.

These kids look well-dressed and well-groomed compared to Eva, who was in rags and trying to steal water. Did something drastically change in a year with her family situation that wasn't mentioned in the manga? Just curious.

Dex-chan lover
These kids look well-dressed and well-groomed compared to Eva, who was in rags and trying to steal water. Did something drastically change in a year with her family situation that wasn't mentioned in the manga? Just curious.
Extra income from Eva must have really helped the family. Not to mention Edwin has been mentoring Eva and probably lend a hand as well

Dex-chan lover
Eva specifically mentioned that those were their nicest clothes, for special occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread