Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - The Witch and the Archbishop (First Part)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is Damian usually a "bad guy's" name?

Dex-chan lover
Read chapter 35 again if you guys can't see where this is going

hoh, in previous chapter i guessed that the old deacon is the boy in story.

But i'm wrong, true protagonist of their story is this fatty bishop.

Dex-chan lover
I have seen the raw. With the recent scanlation chapters, I can understand how things will go. It will fun to read next chapter :D

You know, at this point I feel sorry for Damian, more than angry at least. I mean, every time he got fired was due to his own fault, not anyone else's. Yet he still can't accept reality and continues on blaming Nobu.

The Archbishop is smarter than he looks. You don't get a position as powerful as Archbishop in a feudal society, unless you're either politically savvy or a puppet.

And if he was a puppet, the puppet aster would be rather irked that someone else was trying to play with his toy.

Aggregator gang
Mmm hope he gets served some good food lol. Thank you for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
People who've been paying attention might have noticed. I've read the novel though so spoilers
And yes, it's not a witch hunt but a witch search, it's been very specific. The "witch" he's searching for is someone he cared for deeply while still in training but she took the blame for his mistakes and he simply wants to see her again.
Their meeting is very wholesome and he takes none of Damian's shit

Ugh, so... how the EVER LOVING FUCK does this SHITTY FUCKING WEASLE still have ANY say or power? That being said, I do hope the pope is a man of cuisine lol he honestly seems gentle and kind, and based on how this manga is drawn, he does seem to be a “good” person.

Double-page supporter
@seiaxen theres a difference here, though. There may be other gods, and even if the bishop answers to god, it does not mean that he gets the power to make decisions in the god's name nilly willy.
On the other hand Nobu is being actively protected by a god, and seems to be mostly against the meddling of other gods like when the guy from the church went in to do reconnaissance. The people in Nobu may not be able to call upon holy power, but if any other forces tries to attack them, they would be against a god

Whoa. Re-reading this again...

especially the chapter 30 and the Mushroom chapter... What a long build-up!

I think this archbishop guy is looking for the nun that saved him by taking blame for his mushroom mistake. Flashback alway have important info

Users who are viewing this thread