Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - The Witch and the Archbishop -Asari of Memories-

Fed-Kun's army
If i become the kohai, i will also be smitten by ingrid-senpai 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, the medieval evil Mario gets isekai’d and finally gets his due 😙👌👌👌 sweet karma 😄😆😆

Thank you for the update! I'm so glad those two got to meet and drink together again

Wholesome~
Imagine if Damien stumbles onto a road and gets hit by a cargo truck...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. At long last, Damien gets his just deserts.

just the least subtle way to kill someone. here's a cup lined with visible poison, go drink from it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that last credit page. Now I want to have some clams steamed in sake. Plus some hot sake. Warm me right up.

Dex-chan lover
ingriddddddddddddd

@nicklablue
not if you know literally nothing about chemistry (which is needed for medicine, which is why only ingrid is the only native there who could pick up on it)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Not a sake person or a clam person. How likely do you think I would like that Asari Clams dish?

Also waiting for the day the Izakaya straight up blacklists Damian from coming in, ever.

@zekilee Thats because he is a small fry and a noble with surprisingly 0 criminal record.

small fry = big shots don't bother with him and focuses on bigger fishes like the arrested lager minister
Noble = the "right to be an arrogant scumbag". Meaning constantly disrupting the business of a specific store isn't a crime.
0 criminal record = For all his evilness (working for the lager guy and poisoning the Cardinal), he was not caught, yet. Working for the lager guy isn't a crime itself and he could feign ignorance about the poison in the wine cup (By saying it was a different cup/he didn't know/many other ways. Also he was only just caught attempting poison). Basically, there is no proof.

@nickablue I once wondered what the silver thing in the thermometer would taste like. Its surprising what considers visible poison with the right knowledge xD.

Fed-Kun's army
@nicklablue
I mean assuming the rest of the cup is made of silver or pewter or whatever the lead gilded inside would look pretty inconspicuous and if they used a lead alloy that looks a lot more ... silvery it's basically impossible to tell just visually
you really cant tell unless you have magic or are a chemist

So the deacon is some hidden right-hand-man of the cardinal then?? interesting

the name of the Cardinal is supposed to be "Fürchtegott" I think, which means something between "fear god" and "respect god"

Users who are viewing this thread