Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Seasoned Rice

Dex-chan lover
Are there any German rice dishes?
rice (like paper) was first popularized in Europe starting in the 800s through the Islamic kingdoms in what is now Spain, and being a warm weather crop it makes sense there’s no classic Northern European rice dishes

Aitheria is likely based on Aachen, the city where many Holy Roman Emperors were crowned (both Aachen/Aitheria are on the western borders near France/Oitheria) and wouldn’t have much rice

Gernot mentions risotto, an Italian dish, and in the 1500s the Holy Roman Empire (off which Nobu‘s empire is based) included territories as far south as Florence (depending on the definition of the Holy Roman Empire)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for not dropping this. I will continue to wait for your releases

Dex-chan lover
It's nice of you to translate this, but the fact that we're up to chapter 85 from other, completely acceptable translators means that you either need to catch up or give up. The existing translations were fine.
I don't think the quality of ComicDom's "work" should be considered "acceptable"; so, in a sense, there's about a ~20 chapter gap in which there are only ComicDom translations, and it'd be nice to not have only those.

I don't think the quality of ComicDom's "work" should be considered "acceptable"; so, in a sense, there's about a ~20 chapter gap in which there are only ComicDom translations, and it'd be nice to not have only those.
Yeah, I see no reason why they should let ComicDom prevent them from continuing their own work at their own pace. I'm glad to have these chapters.

Power Uploader
It's nice of you to translate this, but the fact that we're up to chapter 85 from other, completely acceptable translators means that you either need to catch up or give up. The existing translations were fine.
It's up to readers to determine TL quality. We don't stand with CD's, so we do our versions, simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread