Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I think we JUST found the biggest pervert of them all. All of these girls are a little broken but this last one ... can we even call THAT broken? I just found it funny that the word bubbles matched his crotch, LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
This gonna be a daddy issues Manga with a hint of I can't get over my dead girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great MC is going to go full retard and try to make people hate him because copy paste low self asteem bullshit, idiot author, IDIOT.

lol yeah, the girl literally have devoted her body and soul to the MC, and yet he thinks that a "small petty crime" would changed her mind.

Like, he was the one who slays the goddamn Demon King, and he definitely had injured or killed humans before in the other world like bandits, soldiers from other kingdoms, or whatnot.

He needs to do much much more than that to really convince her that you're a bad person, like killing lots of innocents while conquering the world for example, which I really doubt he could do such feat, since he's clearly a wimp & pathetic guy that can't even move on with his life.

Dex-chan lover
lol yeah, the girl literally have devoted her body and soul to the MC, and yet he thinks that a "small petty crime" would changed her mind.

Like, he was the one who slays the goddamn Demon King, and he definitely had injured or killed humans before in the other world like bandits, soldiers from other kingdoms, or whatnot.

He needs to do much much more than that to really convince her that you're a bad person, like killing lots of innocents while conquering the world for example, which I really doubt he could do such feat, since he's clearly a wimp & pathetic guy that can't even move on with his life.
nah bro the mc got seriously injured by the demon king ,mentally he fell sick and is currently somewhat retarded with no cure since he is the only one who can cure himself but he has a side effect and forgot how to

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this is starting to feel forced. Author, don't drag out a problem too long... especially if it's an annoying problem...

Dex-chan lover
Really starting to dislike this guy. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be? "I'm not worth a do-over". Do you seriously believe that Elsa would want him to wallow in misery for the rest of his pathetic life when she died? Honestly probably gonna wait until a few more chapters are out before I try to continue this, and see where it goes, cuz right now it's just a one-man pity party and it's pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Really starting to dislike this guy. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be? "I'm not worth a do-over". Do you seriously believe that Elsa would want him to wallow in misery for the rest of his pathetic life when she died? Honestly probably gonna wait until a few more chapters are out before I try to continue this, and see where it goes, cuz right now it's just a one-man pity party and it's pathetic.
The worst part is, he admitted that he has lost 17 years of his life due to the summon and has nothing to show for it (because they sent him back as soon as he wasn't useful) and she a usually untouchable priestess gave herself to him as both a thank you for saving their world and an apology for sending him back empty-handed and he's just like "No, I don't deserve you. You should be with someone better. Despite you sacrificing all that you knew to do this of your own free will."

Like dude don't play victim but at the same time refuse someone's heart felt appreciation towards you.

Dex-chan lover
The worst part is, he admitted that he has lost 17 years of his life due to the summon and has nothing to show for it (because they sent him back as soon as he wasn't useful) and she a usually untouchable priestess gave herself to him as both a thank you for saving their world and an apology for sending him back empty-handed and he's just like "No, I don't deserve you. You should be with someone better. Despite you sacrificing all that you knew to do this of your own free will."

Like dude don't play victim but at the same time refuse someone's heart felt appreciation towards you.
Exactly my problem. He is acting like a martyr while refusing the second chance being handed to him, and frankly insulting the resolve and intention of this girl just to wallow in his own self-maintained misery.

Users who are viewing this thread