Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the clarification, but the whole thing is still a bona fide dumpster fire lmao

why did she hide in the old man's flat and didn't go straight to the mc? and why did she lie in the first place if she wasn't knowingly part of the plot to kill the hero? i get that they rush manga adaptions from novels, but this stuff is among the worst stuff i've seen. really like the art though.

there are spoilers I didn't read but I'm guessing this is half truth, half lie. Maybe true that they loaded Ange with spirits as a bomb. Probably not true that Ange actually knows anything. The lack of trust is coming from MC belittling himself and wondering why a maiden is lusting over him, a now 28 year old washed up hero (in his mind).

ofc it could all be a lie and there's someone else entirely throwing out ghosts. The book girl may or may not tie into this whole mini-arc

Dex-chan lover
Then again if they loaded her with vengeful spirits and she didn't know they could be biding their time waiting for him to let his guard down for real. Then they take over and stabby stabby after the stabby stabby. You might bang the maiden only to be BANGED by the ghosts post coitus. Even if she loves him she may not be able to control the spirits ... hell look what happened when she first got there.

Now what the sad sack of a ML SHOULD do is exorcise the demons, purify the maiden, THEN soil her with his color. WIN WIN.

Edit: Also, I hope the author doesn't get any bright ideas about having all the other girls be possessed by some of those ghosts. Then the ML has to go around and solve all of their problems. Them liking him would probably be what made the ghost possess them in the first place. Please don't author-san.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: Among the ghosts that were in Ange there were ghosts of girls who loved chad MC but then died, including Elsa. Their strong desire for MC was mistakenly taken as a grudge to kill by those priests, and they decided to send those "malicious beings" with Angelica. Once crossing over, those ghosts possessed compatible vessels and proceeded to pursue MC.

How's that for a twist??

Users who are viewing this thread