Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Oh? W-will IT finally happen tonight??
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Now you're losing me. I really liked this guy because he's not a sexual predator, but then he goes ahead and shows nudes of a minor to another guy just to make a girl hate him? Not to mention keeping the fucking pedophile that's looking for highschool girls to rape alive.

Dex-chan lover
Now you're losing me. I really liked this guy because he's not a sexual predator, but then he goes ahead and shows nudes of a minor to another guy just to make a girl hate him? Not to mention keeping the fucking pedophile that's looking for highschool girls to rape alive.
I gave up in the middle of the chapter and marked it as "unread" thinking I should return later in the hopes that it would have been proofread once more, because this chapter was significantly worse (including overlapping text and missing words as well as being messier TL-wise than previous chapters. But if there was a thesis ongoing as an earlier commentator mentioned then it might have been a rush job out of a feeling of responsibility, and so I hope this will extend into improving the chapter into legibility later.)

Anyway, how I read that bit was that he "didn't want her to hate/fear him" so he went the peaceful route of sharing lewds (not necessarily nudes), since the alternative he skipped was "kill and revive until the yakuza gives up, a route of much blood and squealing which would reveal the former hero to be a most brutal beast"

Users who are viewing this thread