Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for keeping this alive.

And again, Ange shows exactly why I have such an odd relationship with this manga. She goes on about the moral implications of more or less kidnapping a young kid for half his life to engage in war, sacrificing his youth for a country that just pops spits him back out in the end.

And then 2 pages later she also goes "btw daddy you can grope me". The we talk about her sacrifices, and then love hotel tease. Such whiplash lol. I like that the manga is asking a bunch of questions few other isekai bother with, but then it feels like it is legally obligated to give you tiddies every 5 pages, regardless of the tone.

anyways. guess we're finally meeting Library girl from Ch. 1 after all this time. between a horny maiden and a high schooler who wants to be abused and send nudes, I wonder what her kink is? Maybe she's the fantasizer type from all the "books" she reads?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for keeping this alive.

And again, Ange shows exactly why I have such an odd relationship with this manga. She goes on about the moral implications of more or less kidnapping a young kid for half his life to engage in war, sacrificing his youth for a country that just pops spits him back out in the end.

And then 2 pages later she also goes "btw daddy you can grope me". The we talk about her sacrifices, and then love hotel tease. Such whiplash lol. I like that the manga is asking a bunch of questions few other isekai bother with, but then it feels like it is legally obligated to give you tiddies every 5 pages, regardless of the tone.

anyways. guess we're finally meeting Library girl from Ch. 1 after all this time. between a horny maiden and a high schooler who wants to be abused and send nudes, I wonder what her kink is? Maybe she's the fantasizer type from all the "books" she reads?
No, the point she was making that the chance to marry a beautiful young woman who is loyal to him was his reward....

But he doesn't want to think about that...

Dex-chan lover
"I don't know why she's mad"

She literally tells you she wants to marry you and traveled from her world for the sole purpose of marrying you.... and you keep on brushing it off...

What the f*** is so hard to understand about that???
I think they call these men herbivores in Japan

Dex-chan lover
Many errors are small, a portion can even be brushed off as speech pattern, but some lines don't sound natural in English. Things that really stood out for me are...

Page 19
  • "Does she know what this place it is" => "Does she know what this place is?" Or perhaps, "does she know what kind of place this is?"
  • "Why are you making a face like you done a great sin?", doesn't seem like a natural way of speaking. I take it to mean something like "Why are you making a face like you did something wrong?" Or if we take the meaning of the original translated line, perhaps it can be said as: "Why are you making a face like you did something really bad?"

Page 21
  • "Isn't it becoming lesser and lesser people". Since she's talking about "people" in plural form, I might write it as "Aren't there less people around here?"
  • "We are going to a book store which is old fashion", is something I take to mean as they are going to an old shop. So something like: "We're going to an old-fashioned book store."

Page 22
  • "Even if there's a demon inside, it doesn't feels that bad". The (s) at the end of feel isn't necessary. Based on the context, she detected something but there's no urgency, suggesting it's not threatening. It would be better as "...it doesn't feel dangerous" or "...it doesn't seem dangerous".
  • MC says "You're lying", in this context probably means "You're kidding".
  • Ange now saying "The Spiritual Body is kinda different", the next part "but the no matter what the hostality cannot be left alone". I'm assuming you were going for "hostility", but the word "malice" has also been used in this kind of context, when other characters in different stories are sensing demons. In keeping with the meaning of the established line, the second half can be adjusted to "but regardless, that malice cannot be ignored."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think they call these men herbivores in Japan
No, I think it's just being stupid.... and it's a plot device used by authors to drag relationships out so that they don't have to write the relationship....

And I think most readers realize this... we aren't mad when there is a good reason to space out the relationship... but when it's the author only trying to drag sh*t out.... we notice...

Dex-chan lover
No, the point she was making that the chance to marry a beautiful young woman who is loyal to him was his reward....

But he doesn't want to think about that...

That is understandable, but at the same time she should know his answer by now lol. That's been her shtick ever since she got sent to Earth. Oh well, she's persistent if nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
My thing about the MC is this. I get that he was brought over as a middle schooler and literally lost all of his teenaged and young adult years to war where he had to essentially give up his humanity to be a soldier, weapon and hero. I get that he's traumatized from that and from losing the one person that saw him as himself and that he didn't have to be a 'hero' to. I understand all of that. My issue is that if he has all of this trauma that he is clearly unwilling to fix despite being given a clear chance to do so with Ange (and Rio), then why is he even trying to live anymore? Japan doesn't need his brand of hero. His life literally has no purpose and he is only just existing. So why not just give up and end it since he's not living anyways? Elsa would not want to see him be this way, she would want him to move on and try to grasp a normal life, but instead he is CHOOSING to wallow in his despair.

Ange was right, but not in the way she thinks. He is pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
That is understandable, but at the same time she should know his answer by now lol. That's been her shtick ever since she got sent to Earth. Oh well, she's persistent if nothing else.
Yah, but he's not properly rejecting it. His entire reasoning is that he thinks there is someone better for her... which is not good reasoning... it's basically the same as not taking her feelings seriously...
My thing about the MC is this. I get that he was brought over as a middle schooler and literally lost all of his teenaged and young adult years to war where he had to essentially give up his humanity to be a soldier, weapon and hero. I get that he's traumatized from that and from losing the one person that saw him as himself and that he didn't have to be a 'hero' to. I understand all of that. My issue is that if he has all of this trauma that he is clearly unwilling to fix despite being given a clear chance to do so with Ange (and Rio), then why is he even trying to live anymore? Japan doesn't need his brand of hero. His life literally has no purpose and he is only just existing. So why not just give up and end it since he's not living anyways? Elsa would not want to see him be this way, she would want him to move on and try to grasp a normal life, but instead he is CHOOSING to wallow in his despair.

Ange was right, but not in the way she thinks. He is pathetic.
Dude, chill. He's been through a lot of trauma... saying he should kill himself for not dealing with it is kinda cruel and messed up man.

The main issue should be the author dragging out the obvious romance for little reason... even though we could enjoy their married life...

Dex-chan lover
Page 8's "There's a person that is above 65 in a group of 4" might be better translated as "One in every 4 people is over 65".

Dex-chan lover
My girl did NOT sense a demon or ghost ... she sensed a far far worse presence. A new RIVAL. Bookstore girl WILL cut a bitch for getting close to her 'daddy' ... what? We KNOW they ALL have father-con issues ... I'm not wrong, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread