Isekai Kaeri no Yuusha wa, Dungeon ga Shutsugen shita Genjitsu Sekai de, Influencer natte Kane wo Kasegimasu! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you should be throwing stones if you're shortening three-letter words into one...
Well in my defense, I just shorted it all only when chatting n commenting n I got the mean n intention through to the other...
:win:

Dex-chan lover
Well in my defense, I just shorted it all only when chatting n commenting n I got the mean n intention through to the other...
:win:
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
You missed the most important part. What does he do during all of this? Just sit there and take it?
nah nah, the most important thing was does mc reunited with the princess or not

also
Untitled67_20220709181209.png

Dex-chan lover
You missed the most important part. What does he do during all of this? Just sit there and take it?
Bro took it like a gigachad and moved on, he already know whatever he said about his level being bugged won't be taken seriously anyway so he started to prepare for making a yt channel on dungeon's info for money and live a good life instead.

Since it did state that the MC doesn't have feeling for the childhood friend there was no reason to complain about it in the first place, though "it's still lonely when you're distanced from your childhood friend who you've known for a long time." quoted from the WN.

The childhood friend is like that normal girl you can find anywhere but got knee-deep into Twitter and this is what happened after a couple weeks of not seeing each other. :kek:

Group Leader
Bro took it like a gigachad and moved on, he already know whatever he said about his level being bugged won't be taken seriously anyway so he started to prepare for making a yt channel on dungeon's info for money and live a good life instead.

Since it did state that the MC doesn't have feeling for the childhood friend there was no reason to complain about it in the first place, though "it's still lonely when you're distanced from your childhood friend who you've known for a long time." quoted from the WN.

The childhood friend is like that normal girl you can find anywhere but got knee-deep into Twitter and this is what happened after a couple weeks of not seeing each other. :kek:
yeah I'm pretty sure the childhood friend there just to fulfill the trope and nothing more. She does become a bitch and try and get back with MC when she finds out he's famous iirc she says they were engaged I think but people call her out and she's embarrassed. Don't think she's ever mentioned again after her death or even between just that she's spiraling down. Shame cus I liked her before she got stuck up and insane. Don't know if he had feelings for her but he def felt a little betrayed and left behind. She's the only person left in his original world he had a connection too after all. His parents are dead he doesn't have any other friends really and his relative's are horrible people. Not surprising he's kinda apathetic towards everything either seeing what he went through.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yeah I'm pretty sure the childhood friend there just to fulfill the trope and nothing more. She does become a bitch and try and get back with MC when she finds out he's famous iirc she says they were engaged I think but people call her out and she's embarrassed. Don't think she's ever mentioned again after that. Shame cus I liked her before she got stuck up Don't know if he had feelings for her but he def felt a little betrayed and left behind. She's the only person left in his original world he had a connection too after all. His parents are dead he doesn't have any other friends really and his relative's are horrible people. Not surprising he's kinda apathetic towards everything either seeing what he went through.
I've tried my best to read but after chapter 60 in the WN I just have to rush and skimp over everything else, it got really bad in the WN later on, you can check my earlier comment on it. But as it stand right now, either the author somehow make it better than the WN(there was some changed in the manga already, like how the MC is a bit more emotional overall) otherwise it will get stale and boring, really REALLY fast

Double-page supporter
So, she really got him as boyfriend... She even didn't believe what he said... She will be forever childhood friend... Hope that at least she doesn't look down upon him, before he turns "famous"

'-'

I was skeptical about the childhood friend in this chapter cuz there was a comment about it on a disc forum where they said the childhood friend going for another guy is probably just a device to move the plot so the MC can display his power [...]
I actually started reading it. Thanks for saving me from wasting my time. Disappointed it degenerated so much

Staff
Super Moderator
@MrTanjiroKun There is a missing page in this chapter. The page is missing on your site too.

EDIT: this is now fixed

chrome_Isekai_Kaeri_no_Yuusha_wa,_Dungeon_ga_Shutsugen_sh_2024-03-16_17-41-46.pngchrome_異世界帰りの勇者は、ダンジョンが出現した現実世界で、インフルエンサーになって金を稼ぎます!_第4話前_2024-03-16_17-41-53.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chapters 2.2 and 3 were still done by Animated Glitch, but never uploaded here. They can be found under the english series title on their website (https://anigliscans.xyz/series/the-...-the-real-world-where-dungeons-have-appeared/).
They haven't done anything with this manga since February 2023 though, so it could be considered dropped.

In that sense, thanks for picking it up. Judging by the comments on their site Anigli seems to have forgotten about 3.1 and their chapter 3 is just 3.2 (which fits the page numbers). If you could check and add 3.1 if it is missing, that'd be great.
Someone should upload it here

I was skeptical about the childhood friend in this chapter cuz there was a comment about it on a disc forum where they said the childhood friend going for another guy is probably just a device to move the plot so the MC can display his power (childhood friend enter dungeon, got overpowered, mc come help, then goes "ooh you're so op", that kinda stuff) or to somehow meet the other FML, so I just have to spoiled myself and the author got me, it wasn't like that, and man...

I was so glad she went for the other guy cuz her personality got worse as time goes, later on this girl even got the guts to say that she and MC are dating and engaged after he revealed his power to the world while saying bs like "I'll marry him and manage his money", and just fyi before all of that she went and "cut ties" with him cuz "they're worlds apart as an adventurer" when they got to highschool, I couldn't hold my laugh at that :pepela:

If I were to shorten it as much as possible, then I can only describe the story as "At first it was great, but then it got dumb" - Me(2023)
I was...baffled, it was good at first, but then after the 30th chapter you'd notice it got dragged out, and there was some weird points in the story as well, like the son of a bank's manager wanting to have a collab with the MC (but he obviously can't because MC doesn't even know him, plus he don't have the time to entertain others) so the dad come out and threaten the MC to do the collab or he will have his bank account frozen, then got an employee leaking his address, just for our MC changing his account to a different bank lmao, or how the MC just easily kill the golden dragon that was guarding a new dungeon (which the even the MC doesn't know about, and the dungeon was stupidly strong, except for MC not even the top adventurer at the time can go to the 1st floor) Bro came in at the last moment like a hero saving his princesses (+ a guy) then swing-swing(ofc it got dragged out not just end with a couple sentences, but you know how it went) then the dragon is dead just like that.

The childhood friend situation as well, it got weird, like really weird, sure the childhood friend left him, said stupid shit like they are engaged when he's getting successful, but brother in Christ he knows it but just left it as is until she brought a whole bunch of people from the media to force him to agree that they are engaged (which they aren't), she even went as far to say "I'm pregnant", then the MC pulled out the "I have recorded our conversation back when you said rude shit then cut ties with me" card then left her there to get all the backlash. Later on she went to dungeon and made money by wearing revealing clothes, then weird shit happened and in the end she became a monster so the MC gotta defeat her, and you know this would have ended VERY differently, MC went "She cut ties with me, so I did the same, and whatever happen afterward is her fault" but if you think about it, MC has lived 10 years longer than her in the other world right? Where's her parents? Couldn't he just talk it out instead of wait and see? I don't know how the others feel but it left such a bad taste in my mouth, and fyi she's dead from chapter 52 and they still mentioned her name in chapter 184 as if she still has any relevant to the story at that point.

And even with MTL you can kinda pick up some of the bias from the author too, for example about how Japan has the most dungeons in the world, most of the top adventurers gathered there, and it's the top even in economic power (mostly thanks to MC)...so you say anywhere but Japan suck ass? The story is pretty self-insert as well when you look at it from a different angle, like how the MC has done absolutely nothing to get close to a girl and there we have 3 top beauties in his school flocking to him after he saved them once (they fell for him at that time as well), having a male friend in his "harem" party (MC mostly acts alone btw) but it's totally okay since that friend already has a girlfriend, what a way to ensure MC got all the main girls. The antagonists are asses as well, most of them at the start are just "He will surely listen to me cuz I (somehow) have more authority" or "If I threaten him like this surely he will listen to me(somehow)" then we even have the "He has too much money, if we all demand him to share it (somehow) everyone will surely be happy", then we have the "Stupid noble trying to rape the main girl" shit as well, and surprise surprise, their plan worked, she was a step away before the MC came to the rescue...what? You are saying she's one of the top adventurer in the world with a stupidly high level and she still can't deal with the situation by herself? :facepalm:

I didn't bother to read anymore after reaching chapter 60 since I felt like there's no point, just skimp over some chapters that has interesting tittle and dang, I felt like I wasted my time since it became your typical OP isekai trash again. I myself don't have that high of a standard when it come to isekai mind you, even The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World with the same premises is more enjoyable to me than this...stupid fucking mess.
Where did you read the novel? I've trying everything but I can't find where to read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Where did you read the novel? I've trying everything but I can't find where to read the novel.
I read the raw, you get the english tittle, go to google translate and tl it into jp, then copy paste the jp tittle on the search bar, then you search for the one with kakuyomu.jp, I'll leave the link here if you want to read the raw.

Users who are viewing this thread