Isekai Kaeri no Yuusha wa, Dungeon ga Shutsugen shita Genjitsu Sekai de, Influencer natte Kane wo Kasegimasu! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 2.2 and 3 were still done by Animated Glitch, but never uploaded here. They can be found under the english series title on their website (https://anigliscans.xyz/series/the-...-the-real-world-where-dungeons-have-appeared/).
They haven't done anything with this manga since February 2023 though, so it could be considered dropped.

In that sense, thanks for picking it up. Judging by the comments on their site Anigli seems to have forgotten about 3.1 and their chapter 3 is just 3.2 (which fits the page numbers). If you could check and add 3.1 if it is missing, that'd be great.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Laid back's translation is a little poorer.

More curious is that the art itself took a little downgrade? Like trying and failing to reuse the projectiles properly.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 2.2 and 3 were still done by Animated Glitch, but never uploaded here. They can be found under the english series title on their website (https://anigliscans.xyz/series/the-...-the-real-world-where-dungeons-have-appeared/).
They haven't done anything with this manga since February 2023 though, so it could be considered dropped.

In that sense, thanks for picking it up. Judging by the comments on their site Anigli seems to have forgotten about 3.1 and their chapter 3 is just 3.2 (which fits the page numbers). If you could check and add 3.1 if it is missing, that'd be great.
they don't care to upload it mangadex, and for we al know there are missing chapters until somebody upload it in mangadex, and this site accept multiple version of the same chapters of different fansubs

Dex-chan lover
A guilty pleasure kind of manga, it's fun though I wish his parents hadn't passed away.

However, what really bugged me is the Dragon's Dogma 3d dragon model used for the boss fight! :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The personal pronoun r all over the place, it's making the reader confused n must guessing who is talking about what or who...
.>.<...

Dex-chan lover
Even if for no other reason then consistency, one should start with the last posted chapter on the site they are uploading to. That way all the chapters are in one place and the reader doesn't have to visit half a dozen sites of questionable security and stability.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see this series picked up. I've been curious about it but waiting until the first volume is done to give it a go.

Dex-chan lover
I was skeptical about the childhood friend in this chapter cuz there was a comment about it on a disc forum where they said the childhood friend going for another guy is probably just a device to move the plot so the MC can display his power (childhood friend enter dungeon, got overpowered, mc come help, then goes "ooh you're so op", that kinda stuff) or to somehow meet the other FML, so I just have to spoiled myself and the author got me, it wasn't like that, and man...

I was so glad she went for the other guy cuz her personality got worse as time goes, later on this girl even got the guts to say that she and MC are dating and engaged after he revealed his power to the world while saying bs like "I'll marry him and manage his money", and just fyi before all of that she went and "cut ties" with him cuz "they're worlds apart as an adventurer" when they got to highschool, I couldn't hold my laugh at that :pepela:

If I were to shorten it as much as possible, then I can only describe the story as "At first it was great, but then it got dumb" - Me(2023)
I was...baffled, it was good at first, but then after the 30th chapter you'd notice it got dragged out, and there was some weird points in the story as well, like the son of a bank's manager wanting to have a collab with the MC (but he obviously can't because MC doesn't even know him, plus he don't have the time to entertain others) so the dad come out and threaten the MC to do the collab or he will have his bank account frozen, then got an employee leaking his address, just for our MC changing his account to a different bank lmao, or how the MC just easily kill the golden dragon that was guarding a new dungeon (which the even the MC doesn't know about, and the dungeon was stupidly strong, except for MC not even the top adventurer at the time can go to the 1st floor) Bro came in at the last moment like a hero saving his princesses (+ a guy) then swing-swing(ofc it got dragged out not just end with a couple sentences, but you know how it went) then the dragon is dead just like that.

The childhood friend situation as well, it got weird, like really weird, sure the childhood friend left him, said stupid shit like they are engaged when he's getting successful, but brother in Christ he knows it but just left it as is until she brought a whole bunch of people from the media to force him to agree that they are engaged (which they aren't), she even went as far to say "I'm pregnant", then the MC pulled out the "I have recorded our conversation back when you said rude shit then cut ties with me" card then left her there to get all the backlash. Later on she went to dungeon and made money by wearing revealing clothes, then weird shit happened and in the end she became a monster so the MC gotta defeat her, and you know this would have ended VERY differently, MC went "She cut ties with me, so I did the same, and whatever happen afterward is her fault" but if you think about it, MC has lived 10 years longer than her in the other world right? Where's her parents? Couldn't he just talk it out instead of wait and see? I don't know how the others feel but it left such a bad taste in my mouth, and fyi she's dead from chapter 52 and they still mentioned her name in chapter 184 as if she still has any relevant to the story at that point.

And even with MTL you can kinda pick up some of the bias from the author too, for example about how Japan has the most dungeons in the world, most of the top adventurers gathered there, and it's the top even in economic power (mostly thanks to MC)...so you say anywhere but Japan suck ass? The story is pretty self-insert as well when you look at it from a different angle, like how the MC has done absolutely nothing to get close to a girl and there we have 3 top beauties in his school flocking to him after he saved them once (they fell for him at that time as well), having a male friend in his "harem" party (MC mostly acts alone btw) but it's totally okay since that friend already has a girlfriend, what a way to ensure MC got all the main girls. The antagonists are asses as well, most of them at the start are just "He will surely listen to me cuz I (somehow) have more authority" or "If I threaten him like this surely he will listen to me(somehow)" then we even have the "He has too much money, if we all demand him to share it (somehow) everyone will surely be happy", then we have the "Stupid noble trying to rape the main girl" shit as well, and surprise surprise, their plan worked, she was a step away before the MC came to the rescue...what? You are saying she's one of the top adventurer in the world with a stupidly high level and she still can't deal with the situation by herself? :facepalm:

I didn't bother to read anymore after reaching chapter 60 since I felt like there's no point, just skimp over some chapters that has interesting tittle and dang, I felt like I wasted my time since it became your typical OP isekai trash again. I myself don't have that high of a standard when it come to isekai mind you, even The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World with the same premises is more enjoyable to me than this...stupid fucking mess.

Last edited:
Supporter
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The personal pronoun r all over the place, it's making the reader confused n must guessing who is talking about what or who...
.>.<...
I don't think you should be throwing stones if you're shortening three-letter words into one...

Dex-chan lover
"What's happening? Why do I feel this strange sensation?"
Dude, what you are feeling is just jealousy.

Anyway, thank you for the update. I thought it was abandoned. Although I can jump here and there among multiple reading sites, it is probably going to be better if those chapters are gathered in one place.

Dex-chan lover
I was so glad she went for the other guy cuz her personality got worse as time goes, later on this girl even got the guts to say that she and MC are dating and engaged after he revealed his power to the world while saying bs like "I'll marry him and manage his money", and just fyi before all of that she went and "cut ties" with him cuz "they're worlds apart as an adventurer" when they got to highschool, I couldn't hold my laugh at that :pepela:
You left out the most important part. What does he do during all of this? Just sit there and take it?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i see there are 2 dragons dogma fans here but i can't see it... the dragon doesn't look like Grigori or any of the other dragons, the neck is too long and the wings are too big and too far back...

Dex-chan lover
New TL is rough, maybe fixed machine TL? But better than nothing
Glitch scans was pretty slow on their own site and put a chpter here only after publishing one, being sniped for this work is ok as they themselves weren't invested in it.
I've checked out the novel and the manga have some differences.
MC in the original novel was very apathetic, for being kidnapped for years and only wanting to return only to get his beloved parents killed right after he became jaded, the betrayal of his relatives made him even worse and they didn't get murdered only because MC follows the laws.
MC never cared in a romantic way about the neghbor childhood friend, when the manag nudges in that direction, it could of course even be that he sees her as a dear friend and is happy or as a daughter (time was stuck when MC was away so he is more mature mentally)
In the other world MC had bad encounters and betrayals too, so there is a reason he can react so coldly to everything.

Users who are viewing this thread