Isekai Kaeri no Yuusha wa, Dungeon ga Shutsugen shita Genjitsu Sekai de, Influencer natte Kane wo Kasegimasu! - Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
-(Re)creates life
-Give orders to (re)creation
-(Re)Creation instantly goes against it

That's it guys we have achieved peak humanity hubris ! (I joke it's just the classic trope of "creation goes against creator")

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation, though it might be nice to consider to fill the gaps too.
Better yet, Animated Glitches could get off their duff and either upload the 1.5 chapters they completed more than a year ago of a manga they've dropped OR change their settings to allow anyone to upload their scans.

...Crazy, I know.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the chapter. I’ve been enjoying this series more than I expected

Dex-chan lover
I thank Animated Glitch to make me discover this mango but they are uber slow with updates and update on mangadex 1 or 2 chapters behind what is on their own site, not a terrible policy, but if the work doesn't get updates...
Hopefully the new translator can take this work on a more regular schedule.
I've read the novel and the raws and it keep being above the average, the unique element of MC streaming helps in keepeing it more fresh.
I've read a couple streaming type dungeon stories, but they were pretty different.

Dex-chan lover
Better yet, Animated Glitches could get off their duff and either upload the 1.5 chapters they completed more than a year ago of a manga they've dropped OR change their settings to allow anyone to upload their scans.

...Crazy, I know.
well, whatever fills in the blanks.

Dex-chan lover

...Crazy, I know.
What makes it worse is that it's not on their current site. You'll have to find their old site to find the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ultron (Proto 1) is told to learn online.

Become ultimate streamer.

Humans never agree 100% on best streamer.

Solution. Kill all humans. No one will disagree being best streamer.

Best streamer achieved!

Dex-chan lover
Noticed that there's missing chapters for 2 and 3. Any plans on translating those? (probably not going to pick this up while there're missing chaps)

Users who are viewing this thread