Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
...Fighting with a tube skirt? it's one thing to hold back with a rookie in a mock battle and another to be uncomfortable at the gym. The author must have a fetish for female uniforms.

Dex-chan lover
I hate manga who scream "THIS IS OUR TARGET AUDIENCE!" (escapism for young adults that feel overworked by their jobs) at the reader every chapter.

The Ride-On King is a good example that DOESN'T do this, that's why it's 10/10.

Double-page supporter
The TLs are a bit wrongly worded.
on pg 5 - He is being told to not hold back against women or he might get killed next time.
on pg 6 - After "That's me" - It is saying - If you are wondering why I am being bullied by this beautiful elf boss of mine is...
on pg 13- the never be flirtatious is also wrong but I cant see what it says in the raws 🤔

Edit - Just trying to help (wasn't trying to point out mistakes) .
I love this setting, please keep translating this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, don't smoke.

There is literally no benefit to it in the long run

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane That's literally not true. Studies have shown that long term smoking increases your chance of dying by at least fifty percent.

Check and mate.

Dex-chan lover
It was cool until they showed the status level and other isekai trope shit, now i'm bored.

Power Uploader
@Lustyheart I know this Translator Translated this chapter in less than 1 hour because of exam shits, and all so their are quite mistakes.

We'll definitely improve Translation quality

Users who are viewing this thread