Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
ma boy, you choose the wrong class.
clearly you should have pick mage

Dex-chan lover
Alright, those are some pretty cool character designs, tbh. Scary-ass demons in suits and sunglasses works.

Edit: Dude on the left kinda looks like he's about to serve some fried chicken.

Dex-chan lover
Oof these split chapters really hurt. Feels like eating a cookie one crumb at a time.

Dex-chan lover
Swords are boring and overrated unless it's carried by a nobleman trying to project status or participate in fancy yet ultimately unwarlike duels. I guess soldiers with better main weapons could also carry a shortsword as a sidearm as well, but otherwise, you're gonna want a warhammer, a mace, or even better, a spear. Hell, even an axe is better than a fucking sword if you haven't trained in either yet.

And of course, you're gonna want to grow up eventually and train in a proper ranged weapon so you can kill people with minimal risk of being killed right back through the very same means you're trying to kill them and not have to smell their shit and blood every time you do.

Dex-chan lover
pIease be gap moe trope
pIease be gap moe trope
pIease be gap moe trope
pIease be gap moe trope

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the demons are getting their asses kicked. Their parties are unbalanced as hell

Dex-chan lover
Glasses wearing dark elf beauty suddenly appears in your room in the middle of the night wearing nothing but a negligee. I don't know how this dude hasn't had a heart attack yet.

Supporter
Say what you like about the ogre, those glasses look great resting below his finely pluck and shaped eyebrows.

Aggregator gang
Great, the MC is a gullible idiot. Thinks like japs play mmorpgs. AKA badly. I guess I'll give this a few more chapters before inevitably dropping this.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Fucking RIP my dude.

At least you got yourself a Dark Elf Waifu to play support...you know, actually, that sounds pretty rad.

Users who are viewing this thread