Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
From what I recall, the translation of the WN (as far as I got) was decent enough. The problem is that it becomes a harem series, which I found to be a disappointment.

Agreed; the manga was definitely doing a great job of condensing and polishing the WN, which likes to wander a bit aimlessly at times.
guess i won't read it anymore, thank you for telling me !

Dex-chan lover
The WN was getting translated pretty regularly, but I dropped it a while ago because, as was mentioned, it became a bit aimless and harem-y. The hard jumps between POVs didn't help much with keeping the story pushing forward.
Next few arcs:
Jiro's group decide to take a work vacation inside a beachside dungeon, inviting Suera, a dark elf coworker and the vampire merchant Memoria. Meanwhile, Karen, one of the rival tester's group and the girl who gets killed first in 12.2, gets fed up with the shifting dynamics in her group and quits when she realizes the other two are hooking up. Jiro sees her miserable while at the beach and invites her to spend the day with his group to get over it. That evening, Memoria decides to become Jiro's second girlfriend. Obviously, your boy stumbles and stutters about it, but accepts and Suera does too. But then, the lights go off in their beachside bar and eventually the group realizes there's a coup going on. The elves realize that it's being performed by an anti-human faction trying to dismantle the testing program. The group helps out and eventually the uprising is suppressed.

This is the arc where I fell behind, shortly after the harem element came into play. I keep meaning to go back, but it just doesn't have as much pull for me now as it did when I was rooting for the main couple to hookup.

Dex-chan lover
man... guess we can only hope it gets a second chance at a manga adaptation with a new artist, really liked this one a lot, sad to see it go like this. Thanks for the chapters nonetheless

where to read the WN? Im tired of waiting to see some mangas getting axed without finishing the story
The WN was getting translated pretty regularly, but I dropped it a while ago because, as was mentioned, it became a bit aimless and harem-y. The hard jumps between POVs didn't help much with keeping the story pushing forward.
Next few arcs:
Jiro's group decide to take a work vacation inside a beachside dungeon, inviting Suera, a dark elf coworker and the vampire merchant Memoria. Meanwhile, Karen, one of the rival tester's group and the girl who gets killed first in 12.2, gets fed up with the shifting dynamics in her group and quits when she realizes the other two are hooking up. Jiro sees her miserable while at the beach and invites her to spend the day with his group to get over it. That evening, Memoria decides to become Jiro's second girlfriend. Obviously, your boy stumbles and stutters about it, but accepts and Suera does too. But then, the lights go off in their beachside bar and eventually the group realizes there's a coup going on. The elves realize that it's being performed by an anti-human faction trying to dismantle the testing program. The group helps out and eventually the uprising is suppressed.
Didn't get much out of the next arc except that oni general Kio has a cute daughter that is a battle junky and likes fighting Jiro, so you can guess how that storyline is gonna play out. And also rival tester is not having a good time without Karen, so pretty boy tries to get her back. She's not interested in rejoining and is a pseudo-member with Jiro at this point. Then there's some corporate red-tape shenanigans trying to get her back, but I didn't see how it ended.

Dex-chan lover
Next few arcs:
Didn't get much out of the next arc except that oni general Kio has a cute daughter that is a battle junky and likes fighting Jiro, so you can guess how that storyline is gonna play out. And also rival tester is not having a good time without Karen, so pretty boy tries to get her back. She's not interested in rejoining and is a pseudo-member with Jiro at this point. Then there's some corporate red-tape shenanigans trying to get her back, but I didn't see how it ended.
Thanks for the summary, at least I can now put down this manga while knowing future arcs won't interest me.

I was really into this series because it put a lot of thought into how things would work out/develop into if the absurd premise is realized in our universe.

A harem would go against that unless written really convincingly. However in 20 years reading mangos, there's less than 5 harems that I'm satisfied with....

Dex-chan lover
WN takes the least effort so that seems to be evidence in favor of "couldn't keep up." It was a luxuriously done manga, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the last few chapters.
So many bad isekai are still active and the one I liked was axed. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread