Isekai Kara Seijo ga Kuru You Nanode, Jamamono wa Kieyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Based on a completed WN of the same name.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5668ew/

1st LN out since Jul 2020.
https://beans.kadokawa.co.jp/product/series165/322003000576.html

Author says LN content differs from the WN.

Aggregator gang
Well so far the premise is rather bad but the artwork is pretty good. Personally I would have left gifts behind for that family of hers. Amoebic Dysentery, Botulism, Salmonela, and E. coli all come to mind as easy to culture and unpleasant for them to deal with. Why farm ineffective herbal remedies? She wants to cosplay being a witch?

Dex-chan lover
I hope this story has a point where her original family’s nation gets invaded and her brother is executed with her watching and her sisters are sent off to a brothel.

Anyone know if the WN has been translated in English yet?

Thanks for the translation! (*’▽’*)

Dex-chan lover
“ This world is that of an otome game, and my marriage partner, Crown Prince WIlliam, is in love with the saintess from another world. Thus I, the hindrance, will be executed!?” why are you like this male lead?

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah i've been looking at the raws for this one but i wondered what they were saying!! even just looking at the pictures without understanding tho i was intrigued

thank you for picking this up!! i'm excited~

Fed-Kun's army
It always pisses me off so much when family members are being intolerable bitches. I don't mind the clichés in most stories about fiancés breaking their engagement or friends sleeping with the MC's BF or whatever, but when it's a family member that is being a little shit, I want to pull my hair out !! I hope the brother eats shit soon

Big thank you to the translators :)

EDIT: I just read spoilers and I'm beyond disappointed....ugh do I have to add this to my dropped list 5 minutes after adding it to my reading list?

Double-page supporter
Sorry my dear artist, that hand size is a child's if compared to her face/head size lol. Drawing tip: At least, if you need to measure a hand-to-face length ratio, it should be from chin/wrist up to the middle of the forehead (or a few cm above the eyebrows)/fingertips. Of course there are smaller & bigger hand vs smaller or bigger face/head, but on average, it's always the chin/wrist to forehead/fingertips.

I don't see the point in her family mistreating her. Especially the crown prince. But abusers gonna abuse I guess. Time for her freedom arc to begin.

Another shitty family being shitty for no reason simply because their father couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Users who are viewing this thread