Isekai Kenja no Tensei Musou ~Geemu no Chishiki de Isekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The cathedral was in ruins.

@Momentum
I can't be assed to read through this again, but I'm guessing his stat growths are determined by his class. It'd be similar to FFT where character level and job level are independent from each other. Character levels increase stats and job levels increase skills. Raising character level too much as a weaker class can permanently cripple your characters (barring de-level abuse).

This entire situation is like too coincidental. The fact that some narcissistic guy comes at just the right time, the fact that he chooses mc as his target, etc. Oh well, what did i expect

Ceritanya klise abis, MC terlalu hati hati atau terlalu tipikal orang Jepang ke isekai? Udah tau di guild awal nipu tetep aja di iya in, udah tau pengetahuan di dunia yang hampir sama kek game yang dia sering main itu lebih rendah tetep aja rendah hati, udah tau musuh musuh pada cupu tetep hati hati.

@Superioreos
Yea, and MC was completely fine with it "Attempted murder is OK if you have some backing from a random company? Hey, look at my card!"

Aggregator gang
MC was like "I got this"

4604f08c2ed23b798d6e683774151a86.jpg

and then grandpa did a dance

Dex-chan lover
"Move yer ass!"

"Fork you, buddy! I'm eating here!"

Alternately:

"D-d-d-d-duel! I play my Bronze Zainis and move it to attack position!"
"Alright. I play my Gold Maxis and move it--"
"I quit! You win!"

Meritocracy is bunk, there are some things you cant do without status like, i could hit that mosnter all day and not kill it... okay... counterpoint... BeCaUse YoU dIdNt HaVe ThE sKiLlS!

Then the author has him go, "its self defense now so im gonna beat you up" and he just armbars a guy for how many pages?!!! Why?! What is your malfunction? Dithering about your status isnt gonna make a lady swoon get Shit DONE! (unless shes some crackhead just foiled from shoplifting a store spitting " i got money, i just dont look like it"! Past her crooked teeth. Then she'll be all over a man who's all about staus!)

Aggregator gang
I think i'm developing Alzheimers or something.
All the chapters before this one got highlighted but I don't even remember reading this one lol
had to read the first 3 chapters 'til I was like "Oh yeah, it's isekai manga#208908984594"

Fed-Kun's army
@greyhud90 yeah, im actually that way with most the isekai manga, theres only a handful that really stand out in my mind, but plenty i need to re-read some previous chapters to remind me of the details. althou i am curious about this series at least up until the point he gets his job. I do like how he wins with knowledge and master understanding of the world mechanics instead of OP stats.

@somaanggoro I doubt it that guy was a few seconds away from pissing his pants. I guess those company cards are akin to a noble status or something.

Dex-chan lover
Such template, much meh.

Why was I even following this??!! *smacks self*

Users who are viewing this thread