Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 21.1

Neeed MOAR!!! I like interesting isekai, they just always update so slowly.😗

Great job on the chapter BTW

Dex-chan lover
We should centralize power
Theres a fucking republican group of city states in the neighboorhood, holy shit who in their right mind would want royalty when you got the best political system ever right fucking next door?
Japanese MC
OF FUCKIGN COURSE!

Fed-Kun's army
@boag To be fair, if this Kirishian Federation is anything like ancient Greece, there's more than enough corruption and pointless brutality to make people disenchanted with it.

That being said, I kind of agree with you that I'd like to see a non-Japanese isekai MC for at least a little variety. This manga is better than most since this chapter is a moderately accurate representation of how centralization played out in history, but I can't tell you how many manga/manwa/manhua I've dropped because it's blatantly obvious that the author is just stringing along stupid cliches and hoping no one notices. If I see one more series where the MC becomes god on the battlefield simply by introducing gunpowder...

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't understand one single word but I seems that it will need a lot more chapters to rly happen

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Almus is suggesting one of the worst mistakes you can make with a total change of the system like this. The old nobles should not become the new administrators. Doesn't work very well in the long term. If you're too squeamish to just kill the old nobility and replace them with proper local governments, then at least force them all to live in the capital so if they decide to rebel, well, their families are in convenient hostage taking distance.

@givemersspls
In basically EVERY SINGLE situation like this, the royalty rules not via a duty to protect the people but by some kind of concept of a divine right, an inherent nobility to rule.

I can't remember, was it mentioned before that nobles in this world rule via divine right?

Aggregator gang
if the nobles get wind of the plan they could organize a revolution.
they've been ruling their lands for years no fking way they'll just sit and take it all like a good puppy.

but.. this is Isekai afterall, everyones a good law abiding citizen and this plan will work in a snap lol

Users who are viewing this thread