Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 21.2

There is something wrong with page 14 a dialogue got repeated can it be fixed?

Double-page supporter
75699e1c17bcf737cafb9a950231f28d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
that other family kinda came out of nowhere and is already made to be perfect antagonists internally for the future. i kinda hope he choose not to become the adopted son though ..

Dex-chan lover
Alma's power is related to the number of ppl that recognize him as their leader. If he becomes king, how strong will he be?

so on page 14 the missing text is
"That's because you're the Griffon's son.
p5b1
p5b2a
This fact makes you possess much more influence than you think.
p5b2b
Moreover, you're someone who gave shelter to Tetra Ash.
p6b1
I want you to marry Tetra Ash and bring the Ash family back to power.
p6b2a
Of course, I won't tell you to marry her right away.
p6b2b
I want you to come to my place to study a lot of things before marrying her.
p7b1
...Almus-kun. "

Dex-chan lover
I think thats one off these few times were a ruler trying to force the main character to become the next ruler actually makes sense. But its sad that this Diebel Family wasnt mentioned before...and how is it a respectable family with a member alredy HAVING KILLED TWO WIVES? Nobles pff

Dex-chan lover
I thought the king was smart and doting of his daughter Yuria. Even last chapter he was going "What will I tell Yuria" when he found out Almus was getting married. At what point did he become an idiot and get her engaged to this Dibel scumbag, and why? Like the dude killed two of his wives, even for political reasons he shouldn't be trying to get Yuria married to him if he cares so much about her. And how is he entirely unaware of how incompetent the guy is that he wants to test who is more suited to be a king? Like was he just beat stupid with the plot stick?

I find it interesting how different the story is compared to the web novel. Does someone know if the original author himself chose the changes made?

Double-page supporter
@WillLi He gave the reason in this chapter. The Diebel family is the most powerful family in the area after the former Ash family was disbanded. In order to maintain power in the region he needs to gain the support of the most powerful family in the region or destroy that family. They are using Almus to resurrect the Ash family so that they can use that as an excuse to destroy the Diebel family. It's appears that destroying the Diebel family is not something they can accomplish without the support of another major family. All of this is because centralized power is not a thing in that region.

This all goes back to the discussion in chapter 9 when Almus started teaching her math. The king is supporting the Ash family branch members and they needed support from the other large families which is why Raymond was the one who suggested he wed her off to the largest one. They just didn't follow up on it until this chapter. The actual engagement happened off screen.

Dex-chan lover
If that "thing" gets the princess waifu I will be very upset.

Dex-chan lover
I think that "Already killed 2 of his wives" would sound better.

I don't know exactly if "killed his own wife twice" is grammatically correct...
but even if it is, for me it sounds like "He killed his wife, then ressurected her only to kill her again" 😂

Dex-chan lover
That... makes sense. After all, the end game of this story is him being the emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread