Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.2

Double-page supporter
I know he's going to win and all, but still, what's with all the "blah blah", revealing your strategy to your enemy? Just deal with him while he's confused as to what's going on, no point clarifying the strategy and making the enemy return their focus on you...

if they wanted to explain the strategy, do it after the battle to one of the soldiers or something, don't do it in the middle of the battle and to the enemy general of all people 😓

😒 Is it really a good idea to tell your strategy to your enemy general in the middle of the battle??? Like, I understand that you need the reader to know what's going on but can you explain it BEFORE the battle? or even have a bunch of thought bubbles? Like, really...

Aggregator gang
Ah wish there was a Iseaki that had complete battle strategies tied into the story like in the old history war books.

Dex-chan lover
So, he's the villain now? Cause spilling your tactics to your enemy is usually a villains' thing.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing this is an elaborate scheme to taunt the enemy general to 1v1 to he can end the war with minimal causalities because he's an pacifist at heart but...
He should have thrown his weapon with his superhuman strength and aim for a headshot when he got him confused and listening xD

Dex-chan lover
@Blazer168 Loxe Phalanx is the ancient greek name of the oblique order, so basically both mean the same thing (well, since oblique can refer to modern renditions of the formation you can use Loxe phalanx for the original greek one). Investigating you can find the battle of Leuctra that employs this formation.

url

Dex-chan lover
I’d say it’s way too soon to declare both your strategy as well as your inevitable win. Plus if that shithead noble suddenly joins in, it could shift the tide of battle (if he doesn’t do anything it would look very suspicious). That would make it a little more suspenseful.

Fed-Kun's army
War = stare at each other and talk about strategy while carrying shields and lances...

Users who are viewing this thread