Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 29.1

Double-page supporter
@Flavor25 tetra is an orphan of the fallen noble family that king ferme killed so it wasn’t completely pointless since unlike before he has a noble family to his name but obviously marrying yuria for the top spot is the best move.

Group Leader
I like real harems, and I don't care that some people find them trashy.
I like when the MC doesn't have to break hearts, but just tries to keep everyone he loves together by marrying them.

I hate "harems" where generally the best girl never wins, where they introduce 30 love interests and at the end, 29 get their hearts broken.
So I'm fine with this MC marrying Tetra and apparently getting ready to marry Yuria too.

By the way, I love real harems in every genre. I don't really care if the MC is male or female and the sex of his/her love interests, I just like "love fulfilled" stories.
For me, seeing Tetra or Yuria get forcefully married to a stranger would be bad...

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 - Every reason! Except, you know, having grown up with Tetra and loved her for years. But who cares about love, right? :rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
i guess now it's time to save the other waifu....and acquire the 3rd one in the proce-wait, wrong manga.

Dex-chan lover
And who's fault is it (all out war)? Uhm,...Diebels?

PoH

@HDMI1
Not exactly. His buff is an indirect buff. He is certainly stronger than your average human, but didn't make him into one-man-army. The title pretty much sums up the whole story, it's about founding a country. At first you start with a small village, then you become a noble, then you became
the king and expanding your country border.
It's basically the anime version of the Romans.

Dex-chan lover
If you're planning to engage war against a powerful noble within your own territory why kill the entire enemy army of ~3000 soldiers when you could have spared their lives and made them pledge allegiance to the soon to be King and ally instead?

@Renan_Walheim Most of them were dead to begin with by the time he killed the king and if he did kill the rest, it would make sense because of the fact that there would probably still be some kind of rebellion from them.

Users who are viewing this thread