Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 29.1

Banned
Ladies and gentlemen... I present....
REVERSE PUBERTY...

a40cd1792d.jpg

Confirmed that both Tetra and Yuria have shrunk in the chest since the early chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto Not all artists are gifted with the skill of depicting the growth of humans from a child into an adult. You'd think the editor would have said something, but who knows what happened. Perhaps the original novel art wasn't much different, and they all let it slide.

Banned
@Kaarme : I don't reckon this has much of anything to do with the art. I mean I can't do art for shit, but I'd at least remember that kids actually get bigger as they get older. At the very worst they'd end up looking too similar. It takes a special kind of insanity to actually draw them younger as they get older.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto You can just call it inconsistent art, which changes along the progress of the series. In series from young artists you actually see the skills develop significantly. Otherwise it might also change for various reasons, such as the author's sense of fashion changing, especially if the series is really long. Since the artist actually did know the ages of the characters in the beginning, there had to be a reason for why they didn't look the age. Maybe it was the skimpy clothing forcing a more mature character design to avoid looking too lolicon. Maybe the artist indeed couldn't just draw so young kids well enough and didn't even try. However, saying the artist doesn't know people get bigger when they grow into adults is kind of unlikely.

Banned
@Kaarme : I tend to underestimate the depths of human stupidity a lot, even though I remark on how people are idiots on at least a daily basis.
Given how many times I've thought to myself "nobody could possibly be stupid enough to believe that / not know that" only to be proven wrong... I'm actually now entirely willing to believe there are people out there who genuinely don't know kids get bigger between 10 and 18... somehow.

Inconsistent art though... maybe. Maybe even lazy art. Maybe the artist just ran out of momentum pretty quickly and forgot / didn't care how they drew those characters in the first place and had no desire to reference the older (better) images. Incompetence tends to explain most outcomes of human endeavour.

What is that marriage ??? Fuck did the Pope get reincarnated there as well ? Exchanging vows is ok but that cliche shit with the same sentences and rings?? ? And Yuria is the one telling them on top of that. Come on, that's low level drama shit. She's the bloody princess, for fuck sake. And she's just a candidate for priestess, just her presence is fine for royalty's acknowledgement of the marriage.

Do they think anything other than shinzen kekkon, outside Japan (bloody island), is your typical freaking christian marriage???

"I SWEAR" yhea you better fucking swear; I'm posting something new for every chapter now, they seem to like to piss off people.

Chill bro.

If he keeps becoming stronger his strength and stamina will both be increased even further, so I think harem works fine. One slightly buffed woman trying to satisfy a super buffed MC would just wreck her and he'd still be left unsatisfied. Needs multiple women to literally "share the burden".

Dex-chan lover
Where the fuck did their tits go ? Do humans grow backwards in this world, since they looked 18 while they were 12 ?

Dex-chan lover
It's truly a hit to Yuria's kokoro being the wedding presider of the man she truly loves and watching them happy ending up that way. Well that's life and in all fairness, all of them first group of children were together everyday for years in that forest, especially Almus and Tetra being technically co-leaders so even if Almus brushed it off for so long, he also admired her along the way.
Well we should all know how this would pan out later anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Did this series just forget about the backstabbing the ribels were doing? Seemed important but noones kniws about it?

Users who are viewing this thread