Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
we get it, snusnu for the future. But isn't tetra a little young for that? Like, even in medieval perspective?

Contributor
The most important job as Master of the Land, plowing the fields.

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell I don't think so, by the classical period standards. I reckon it would be spot on. At least for her, men would have typically been a bit older to be able to provide for the family or have some military training already under their belt (since they could be drafted at any time). Obviously such limits would not apply to a lord of the land like Almus. In any case, Tetra really wanted him, already back in the village. She was all over him. She most certainly doesn't consider herself too young, and by the looks of it would be torture for her to be told to wait.

How old were they exactly, anyway? I was remembering around 14-15 or something.

Dex-chan lover
Did you just say 'Yes let's go' with a straight face and did that... Okay

Dex-chan lover
zAp2LzJ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
dont mind me, just here to remind you that the dude is like 30+ while the girls is 15

Great idea. Every respectful baron should inspect the fief and collect the taxes as soon as they are put in charge.

Doing it at night is a bit strange but I can understand the rush.

Dex-chan lover
>has the sex this chapter
>doesn't show tetrabutt
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Contributor
I don't get it. Whats the most important job!? I am on turn 5 of this Civ game and I need to know that I am suppose to do next!!!

@boag so? why is age difference really matter? 🙃

according to wiki (too lazy to search for better source)
the definition of a Pedophilia is "a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children"
that being said, prepubescent children is: "girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13"

she's 15 right ? so not prepubescent children. so he's not a pedo then?

i'm out ~

Users who are viewing this thread