Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 40.2

Aggregator gang
Rip bro, you did it.
We got the motive(an excuse) now. Let's serve some justice.

@estrogen no one likes it mangakas put it in to make the readers hate someone even more and it works most of the time

Fed-Kun's army
RIP bro, but u dont deserved that raped girl. You got ur revenge but even in a spirit for she isnt pure anymore. Sad bro

Dex-chan lover
"Gilbert or whatever, that NTR guy
Give him that execution where four horses are tied to each of his limbs and they're all ripped off from his torso"

No don't. We should let him live, then have his wife one by one (if more than one) be NTR-ed by some peasants or criminals. Then we have him be NTR-ed himself. Keep him alive. Keep doing that while saying that he's gonna be freed after a week. Only to crush his expectation and do an ever crazier thing.

Like okay bro your relatives are literally worse for your population than an enemy army but you should be king because why? Just because you want it? You’re an incompetent, murderous, self-centered buffoon who can’t even keep his damn wives in order without killing them how are you going to run a country

Fed-Kun's army
hmm it makes sense, in the grand scheme of things. If he just charge straight in im sure there would be backlashes. I like how the author knows there would be consequences if he just kill and conquer everywhere when the mc's not a one man army. On the other hand though if the MC is a literal one man army then it would be a bit scumy of him

*Almus snatches the arrow right out of the air*
"Welp. Now I have to whip your ass."

Double-page supporter
God damn, fuck the Mc that homie waa the real hero of this story

Double-page supporter
Just for that, I wish for author to be sodomized by iron cactus'. Using gang rape is literally the lowest way of story telling to convey dark themes, and imo it's pretty distasteful. Using easy ways to rile up emotions is cheap in the way of story telling. I absolutely abhor shit like this.

Users who are viewing this thread