Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
@Wazzaby that is the problem when far to many people don't have the slightest shread of selflessness. We are a social breed, but being together causes us lots of harm.

CBC

Aggregator gang
...I...I have no fucking words at the sheer balls that took.

God speed dude, your last act in life was fucking amazing.

That was great quick thinking salute if he still alive he can be a good soldier

Supporter
Whoever said medieval age was better than today. And I see they're rather die than staying there, they got mine respect

Well, that's one fucked, yet totally honorable death—I salute you, bro!

As for his wife, sister needed serious effective trauma therapy in a new society that won't judge her as wrong, but instead looks up to her bravery in the face of slimbaggery, & Gilbert, et. al., slowly nutted (full-castration; wang & family jewelry) with a dull knife.

This tragic common historic outcome from rape should cease to exist. No one who has been raped should be made to feel shame over it or have too. (For those throwing out raping Gilbert in revenge, well, I got no comment. Y'all more brutal than me. I'd feel bad for the people stuck with the task. It might traumatize them.) Speaking from experience as a guy who got raped, the cultures of history tend to place the greatest blame/shame on the "victim" (some folks prefer terms that doesn't necessarily imply they are potentially forever "weak", "powerless", and lacking "agency") rather than recognize that when consent is not freely given without coercives, the outcomes are not the responsibility of the one with less power in the scenario.

/EndRant

I like that the author solved the metaphysical problems by having him go to his wife ala Gladiator. I wonder if his wife would have wished for his death, but it's a real shit show how he died along with his wife due to pain. That said, I can appreciate it. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread