Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
printable-letter-f-outline.png

@Wazzaby "The saddest part is realising that kind of abuse against average people/peasants ( its has been common in almost all older "civilizations""

Umm, no. There may have been some isolated instances of similar abuse, but this sort of "let's just rape, slaughter and pillage our OWN villages" has certainly not been common. Against enemies as a part of conquest or raids, yes, sure.

Dex-chan lover
@TheDragonLord

I’m sorry to hear about the experiences you
went through and your comment provided valuable insight. I would also like to add that while the shame aspect is there, there is also the fact that the trauma itself is too overbearing and that if she got pregnant from that, she’d be giving birth to one of her rapists’s child. From what I can gather, this shitty “first night tax” has had many victims and the shame will still of course be ever present. It is likely both the shame and the future of having to tolerate that was too much and led to suicide. It’s insanely fucked up and even with NPC having such a boss death, it’s still only bittersweet.

@Frozard i agree, if being an super asshole dictator was the norm in ancient civilizations, or even medieval age, history would be filled of kings and emperors being dethroned every friday, or Mass Evasion Saturdays. Because it would impratical to do so, you simply didnt have enough manpower to enforce ppl to work for you, or keep them inside you territory.

edit for clarification

isnt this manga from this point already need some tag like sexual violence? pretty sure some ppl got surprised in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

Well, historically 'archer' is skilled troops and wouldn't be just conscript with bow. They're usually either professional army or conscripted from pleasant that already know to use bow, like hunters. Though it is possible that circumstances in Dibel land might have them employed archers differently, like cutting too many corners.

Dex-chan lover
well that nice but a litle too plot convenience for me.

The MC can't do anything without facing some political repercussion and as if by chance a peasan who didn't have anything to loose pass by and give him the possibility to move whitout facing any of it.

Well I understand that he will face some repercussion but he have now a perfect "excuse" to justify his actions.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. Anything less than a public execution for the Dibels is a disservice to this hero!

f didn't expect this ending, hope the both of them get reincarnated and have a happy life together

Fuck NTR just hurts my heart and I don’t think I’ll ever understand why people like it and also what the MC did wasn’t really a heroic move just waiting for an excuse to attack when he could just kill them all and say that they attacked you. Sure you’ll get some political repercussion but you’ll have the people on your side. Either way it’s whatever shit happens can’t do nun about it

Wasn't this different in the WN? I recall Almus' troops making a move after they couldn't just watch and let a kid get killed. And thus forcing Almus' hand.

Gilbert or whatever, that NTR guy
Give him that execution where four horses are tied to each of his limbs and they're all ripped off from his torso

Users who are viewing this thread