Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 41.1

Besides a few grammatical errors, this translation was fine. Good work to whoever translated this. Just gotta refine alittle

Dex-chan lover
I hate that this is broken down to the point that the development per chapter is mediocre but when you binge it feels way to fast

Dex-chan lover
@Grumpyfelo
Nah, Almus clearly trembled. I think that despite the fact that he still overwhelmingly stronger, his opponent was too strong compared to how pathetic he actually is.
Some spoiler -
I didn't read the wn, but i atleast know that Rigar actually posess the same divine blessing as Almus, so his subordinates would get part of blessing too, but Almust still don't know that. So in that scene Almus probably think about how his opponent was unusually stronger that he was supposed to be. Aka, small fry like that being physically stronger than king Ferme would be downright unnatural.

CBC

Aggregator gang
> Orders men to fire arrows at someone close to an army that came make sure there are no shenanigans, instead of calling the cavalry
> Does it because the madlad shouted out a rumour that by his own actions and panic has now confirmed its validity (whether or not it actually happened) in the eyes of everyone within earshot
> Those arrows crossed the river that borders the territories and almost hits the ruler of the other territory in plain view of literally everyone
> When that ruler's army retaliates (as it should) this genius (a close relative of the rumoured self-shitting leader) again in earshot of literally everyone who can hear anything talks about how killing Almus would end everything, confirming in everyone's minds (again, like holy shit dude) that the arrow wasn't an accident
> The dumbass has now given Almus literally everything he needs to not only kick around Dibel, but Dibel's allies would now be risking far more than they are comfortable with to back up Dibel, because he, through his relative, has shown his intent to kill the adopted son of the king's brother and a war hero, and if Dibel loses, the King will remember their part in this

And this is why folks, you have to focus on competency and not relation or asskissing ability when selecting your commanding officers.

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough, seems to have less mistakes than some 'pro' translators out there whose butcher the English phrasing (specially when the translator and proofreader are the same person).

@kevinmul as it was said, thats how it was released officially. Everytime you see a manga with a X.X chapter it is how it was on the original release as well. Sometimes people bundle those kind of chapters together when theres lots of theam ahead, but here on MD (AFAIK) you must release the same way as the original.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is clearly wrong about the "hm?". Surprisingly many seems to have not noticed that his sword literally teleported out of his hand between one panel and the next. He is clearly hm'ing about that, while staring at his hand while wondering where the sword went and why. 'Tis is obvious~

A bit surprised why out of all series lhtranslation dropped, the sole(?) one they actually actively tl was the one that was 'sniped' :p And worse, it is one where we dont get a proper chapter, but rather only a super-short part-post because the raws hasn't reached further yet (I still wish the tl's would fuse the part-chapters together for this series btw imho).

@CBC

I know right?

I understand as a ruler, you're gonna need to strengthen your position by putting people you are amicable with know in charge. But at least put someone who's somewhat capable in charge. Gilbert literally gave Almus an immediate Casus Belli, which by a political standpoint, completely
well not completely but still
understandable. At least the second-in-command is competent, but he didn't reign Gilbert in though...

All's fair in Love and War, am I right?

@koltek As far as English goes, this reads pretty well. I don't know enough Japanese to comment on the accuracy, but being a native English speaker I can comment on the fluency of the final product: reads well.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad. I was wondering why the next chapter was so quick, too. Thanks for that.

Dex-chan lover
@feha you missed a panel, his sword didn't teleport he holstered it. The reason he said 'hmm' is actually spoilers. But it's related to the trembling in his hand after her holsters his sword.

Good job!
(almost wrote "goof job" by accident... that typo would've radically altered the meaning)

Users who are viewing this thread