Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
For those that are worried about him sparing rygar
If this follows the wn, almus does regret not killing him here and rygur does stur up a bit of trouble, but it doesn't last long, almus as soon as he's crowned, has his territory taken over and most of the rygur clan executed, rygur himself is killed by his own blessing as the blessing has a counterbalance, aka if everyone loses faith in you, you die.
That said, this duel didn't happen in the wn i think, so i'm not sure how it's going to handle it, alot of people who were supposed to die haven't yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec Actually killing him might have been more merciful. It would have given Rigar an honourable warrior's death in a duel. The worst the dude could anymore do is to become a tool for some enemy nation.

@tigerstar186 What buildup? He has been depicted as a greedy, halfwit for so long that realistically nobody should have expected that much from him. I'd say this was quite appropriate. He would have been a really tough opponent against any regular men, or even those with blessings of poor compatibility, but he would obviously be no good against someone serious and with a decent blessing. Rigar is just a dude who was born a noble and enjoyed the privileges to the absolute full extent all his life. Bullying the weak doesn't make one strong.

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit I am a bit disappointed, but I guess that's the feeling the author wanted to convey given the disappointment of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Now what? he's going to rebel later on and cause more problems, that's what always seems to happen lol.

Aggregator gang
At least the MC realized killing him would have made everything easier. The "whoops" makes it seem as though he only spared him by reflex, and that it was a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Given that the duel is being watched by a large group of people sparing the douchebag sets up Almus as a strong warrior/leader who shows mercy to those weaker than himself. Pretty much the polar opposite of douchebag. Any people who may have been on the fence as regards to Almus as leader should be at least a little bit more favorable towards him now.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai yeah i read the wn and
got to the part where they were killing heirs.
it was too much for me and i stopped reading. I have to ask, does it get better or was that a one time thing?

Dex-chan lover
god damn it, this mangaka better not have a urination fetish. I had to stop reading "Onii-chan is done for" because I am very very not a fan of that.

Double-page supporter
@dabbingtool
You must be new here. In situations where death can be avoided, all "lawful good" isekai heroes will refuse to kill people no matter their history. They could be baby-eating genociders, but the "hero" will still claim that life in prison is the worst punishment.

bah i thought it was going to be a more complicated battle since the guy seemed op but nope..... I guess the awesome battles will be shown later

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the 3 minute fight, but nobody's talking about the final 5 seconds where the lawful good guy's saying, "Hey girl, watch closely as I execute this guy for you." 😉
And he was gonna do it, too.

Users who are viewing this thread