Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket I'm thinking that considering the force of his swing, he probably could have gotten away with killing him, just "oops, couldn't stop in time". But he heard, the surrender and stopped, then the duel was called and it was too late to take his head. Legally anyway.

@codydub03 yeah, like I mentioned, if he hadn't been a crap leader who was hemorrhaging followers/citizens (even some of his inner circle seemed to be losing faith) it might have been more epic.

too bad almus, you should just chop his head off and you may get away with "oh i cant stop my attack in time"

stopped by reflex, usually you would see kill by mistake, but its rare to see you spare by mistake

Almus: He have a lot of unnecessary move
Also Almus: Swinging his sword upward while he can just slash that asshat guts while evade his attack.

Jk aside, nice chapter but i feel like i need more battle against this asshat. Humiliation isn't enough

@magnetsmangadex

As far as I know its only this character who has been killing people for mentioning his incontinence when scared for awhile. Its been a whole running thing that he fought the guy Almus beat before and lost his shit while fleeing the battlefield from him. Which got brought up again when Almus went up against him specifically......the weird thing is that I'm pretty sure that was basically NOW in the WN but they seem to have set up for one more confrontation this time....unless the next chapter proves me wrong.

While this might appear anticlimactic this is the closest to a real sword duel ever portrayed in manga. They were usually over in less than a minute.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dr_siegbert_dirk Aye, I have watched several real life mock battle, and they ain't going all out like most movie depicted. When shield is involved it's even more slow because charging your opponent means they could just shield bash you into the face.

Aggregator gang
anyone wanna bet on how many chapters it takes Dibel to do something extra stupid because his "honor" was sullied or whatever other similarly stupid pseudo-justification for the blatantly evil actions of revenge he's gonna take?

Dex-chan lover
Alright, there's a 0% chance he just accepts the results, right? War time, let's go!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow that's good, all the fight end in one chapter, no needless suspense

Users who are viewing this thread