Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42.2

I'm honestly was glad that it was such an unfair fight and I just wanted Rigar to die as fast as possible. Now he's going to do even more terrible shit and make me hate him more for no reason. I already hate him. His policies forced a woman to get raped and then kill herself and then a man to kamikaze himself in order to incite a conflict. Fuck Rigar, just kill him off and bring in a less mustache twirling villain and someone more complex.

I'm a bit disappointed Dibel survived, but on the other hand... public humiliation...

Uh Yuria did say in the previous chapter that giving up in this duel is "humiliation worse than death" or did everyone forget that already? Whatever's coming for Dibel, it ain't good.

Fed-Kun's army
He should've died by a quick, painless decapitation. But I guess the author still doesn't want the arc to end.

Group Leader
Well prolonging or not, it’s nice the author made the fight end within a handful of panels

I kinda figured Almus would be too much for him, but I didn't think he'd overpower Dibel to this extent.
Doesn't matter that Almus spared him either, not only did he surrender, he pissed himself in front of the entirety of the Kingdom's nobility. Even if Almus didn't take all his shit from this duel, Dibel is done.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kite722 I agree, I knew he'd easily win but to overpower him so much was a bit of an exaggerated thing. Instead of showing the MC as powerful, what it did was humiliate every other commander and general in the kingdom, when a failure such as Rigar Dibel was the strongest.

I would’ve fucking dismembered him on the spot and slowly tortured him to death. That’s if I’m being kind. Fucker didn’t deserve to live

So...I know they said surrendering is more humiliating than death, but are there any consequences to killing someone who surrenders? Even Almus said it'd have been better to kill him so he probably should have.

What a little bitch baby talking about stealing MC's wives and then pissing his pants when he loses

Little pussy ass bitch

I expected a better dual than this. The mangaka was building him as a stronger character and I didn't expect to be beaten in 8 pages. It is logical if he has only fought normal people to not need better training, but he could at lest have some fighting ability.

Users who are viewing this thread