Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you get everything handed to you and never have to work for a single thing

I feel it was really good it was quick to the point, but didn't it feel a bit anti climatic? Is there more to this arc?

i can't believe i let myself get hype when it was revealed that rigar had the same blessing, that was easily the most disappointing battle i've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I thought Dibel as an established family and political powerhouse would be granted more ooomph to the blessing than the MC's. After all, the blessing scales based on how many people you are a leader over.

Maybe if he wasn't a trash human/leader he might have been able to brute it.

Double-page supporter
Wow it was anticlimatic but atleast this had a reason for it,thats good

I'm glad that the manga differed from the web novel in that they didn't have the weirdly pointless civil war to get to Rigurd's territory, but they skipped all that along with the whole point of the blessing actively trying to make Ash kill Rigurd to make the fight quite pointless. Big bummer.

Dex-chan lover
wow i expected like 3 chapters fight xD
guess that guy though just using strength is enough but ur skills are more important if u can keep up with the strength

Dex-chan lover
Heh, thought it'd be a better fight than that. Rigar being a dumb brute who just swings his sword and tires himself out was just....way too anticlimactic

Users who are viewing this thread