Isekai Kenkokuki

Dex-chan lover
At the very least, I'm happy I read spoilers and that Yuria will also end up with him.

Code:
Mod Note: DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT THE SPOILER TAG IN THE MANGA COMMENTS

Double-page supporter
According to r/isekaikenkokuki apparently the WN translator is back from “real life” and is expecting to regularly update this series.

https://www.reddit.com/r/isekaikenkokuki/comments/alo9b2/translators_report_4_translation_policy_update/

It's cute sure it doesn't make much sense that he can invent so many stuff just cause he is from our timeline

but i enjoy it and looking forward to how it would progress over time

Aggregator gang
@DimaManga: I have a theory about that: They never said who or what he was before his reincarnation. My guess is he was one of those super nerds who studied a lot, which is why he knows how to make so many things we take for granted. It shows he has a really good memory too, so it's possible he was able to retain what he studied, less for practical purposes but more because he can retain knowledge.

Just a guess though.

Let me guess. Her husband to be will turn out to be a cartoonishly evil jerk, king will ask MC to rescue her and after the climax (lol) she'll rope him into marrying her as well, and the first girl will accept because how could she even dare to monopolize him or some dumb isekai logic.

I haven't read anything besides the manga, but those plot twists are so common that I'd really be surprised if literally anything else happened. Everything always goes the MC's way. God forbid him having to choose between girls unless there's a clearly 'superior' one, and that won't stop the other four or five girls, maybe more, from hanging around him like trophies. The only way other males can hook up with the good girls is if there's already some sort of engagement between them and even then there's no guarantee of surprise NTR from the MC.

Group Leader
My guess is he was one of those super nerds who studied a lot
me_irl, but instead I study a fuckload about topics random internet posts bring up, which never ends up being helpful in any form of schooling.

Welp Dam hopefully things turn out well. Just kidding their are no spoilers im just seeing how to do them for another time.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm convinced that this deluge of shitsekais must be mentioned somewhere in the book of revelations.

Is there any reason this idiot manga artist drew the two kings to look exactly the same?

ok, the pacing is not fast, it's fucking phast. literally 2 years and a month or so went by in one chapter.

Double-page supporter
@4stjack Well only one is king the other is his brother so....

@midisama the time skip matches up with average time it took to mobilize full armies in ancient times.

@firefox1234 Nope. I wasn't talking about the King's brother. There is that King, and then there is the other King that was chasing the people of his Kingdom who were fleeing. I believe he also killed Tetra's parents.

Double-page supporter
@4stjack damn ur right they look like twins never realized lol, but considering how much ancient families valued royal bloodlines good chance they could be related😁

Users who are viewing this thread