Isekai Kenkokuki

Desrededsded
The problem is it lacks believability at this point. The author has NPCs calmly talking to the MC in the middle of chaotic situations, it's ridiculous.
The leader of the opposing side in a huge battle is fifteen feet away from you and you're having a calm conversation about tactics together for a few minutes while a battle rages on? Come on.

I wholeheartedly agree but there's one other thing that also annoys me everything the kings do seems plain stupid. One marries his daughter to a guy who already killed a wife of his. I know he needs his soon to be son in law's military power and influence but if he kills her after marrying her he just handed his land over to this asshole.
and now we know that the other king had some kind of connection to tetra and calls killing all of her family and exiling her to die alone in a forest in which he knew a griffon lived, btw he didn't know the griffon doesn't eat people than sparing her. We'll probably get some stupid explanation next chapter but what he did was killing all of the people in his way to become king and then started starving his people because he wanted to wage war so badly. I mean god knows how many adults and children died because of him but next chapter we're probably supposed to feel sorry for him because he was poor and his mom died and told him to become someone great or some other shit. Don't get me wrong one-dimesional villains aren't amazing but lately in the anime and manga I consume it's always introducing bad guy --> defeating bad guy --> make bad guy look like the good guy and after reading this shit so often I would prefer a guy that's just an asshole, a noble whose sole purpose is to rise up because other people seemed incompetent to lead but I'm sure thats not what we're going to get

This manga got boring really fast in these recent chapters. As people said the plot is stale and feels artificial. Drama is so poorly written at this point that even calling it deus ex machina would be a outrage to other novels.

Chapter 27.

The MC just loudly said he has "blessing of King"
which are supposed to be his "BIG SECRET", when we all knew that it was in the War, it should not tell any information that can lead to such a mess situation.
but here we are the MC :

h16.jpg

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

And here the next thing he does..

He bluntly tell the enemy commander his strategy!!
are you fucking dumb? if this was a real life, it should be branded as a traitorous action, as to reveal top secret information to an enemy side.

x7.jpg

I didn't hate if he show off after the war.. but show off while in the middle of war is completely stupid, even though it was just a fantasy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
If anyone wants to read the WN I’d start at ch.33 from where the manga left of at chapter 29.1

Dex-chan lover
@yuunyuun I think the problem is that he is a perfect genius. So much so that even his enemies shake in fear at his plans, even when he speaks them out-loud in battle, instead of actually doing something about them.

As usual for Isekai the MC is OP, though not as OP as some others.

That said I like the medieval politics and battle tactics, obviously it's not completely accurate, but by manga standards it's better than most.

Group Leader
So we doing
side stories
now that the MC basically
checked all the boxes?

The MC should die in the previous war..

to be honest, he is too Naive and lacks ambition as the King said..

Not to mention that he look like a puppet, can't do anything besides got ordered.

He didn't properly use his influence and power.
sad

Users who are viewing this thread