Isekai Kenkokuki

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy.

This is gonna cause trouble later on down the line, I can just tell.
Even if he just lost everything, Rigar still has his blessing.

@BlackAeronaut
True, but the blessing is useless without authority,
since it grands power by the number of followers you have, so if he has no land to rule and people to respect/fear him, he is powerless.
Yet, I can still see him trying to pull so last minute cowardly stunt and getting killed.

Here's something interesting. I noticed that some events which take place in Isekai-Kenkokuki are almost identical to another somewhat similar adult novel, "Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi"

For example, Kenkokuki's chapters 40.1 - 41.1 have the exact same conflict, character, development, etc as Oukoku's chapter 73. (Link below)
Maybe this is just one big coincidence, but after I noticed it once, I started noticing repeats of certain events over and over so I figured I had to say something somewhere.
Both novels had their chapters written in a relatively close time period. But technically speaking, if someone is guilty of "borrowing material", it would have to be Kenkokuki based on release dates. If someone wants dig into this deeper, be my guest.

https://lightnovelstranslations.com/road-to-kingdom/chapter-73-treia-conflict-%E2%91%A0-hill-of-grief/

Aggregator gang
@Andreiy31 if you are talking about that dudes wife then its only said and shows her being beaten not sexual violence... Thats only spoken of

Roadrunner9000 please tell me that's good sarcasm. JAPANESE KENDO SPORT MASTER RACE. lmaooooooo I'm dropping this.

Dropped this series like 2 years ago. Why is that king fella still alive? Thought he was dying

Fed-Kun's army
so bad

how can these kind of generic pile of shitty ass writting even be popular and now it's even edgy on top of being bad

this manga seems to get a bit of hate from manga experts that aren't enamored by stereotypical tropes anymore but realistically if you enjoy them or are at least indifferent to them you'll enjoy the read. if I had one criticism it would be the reoccuring "I was a/did ________ in my last life after all," at times it seems a bit lazy on the author's part but aside from that this manga is definitely solid.

Whoever is scanlating this, it's not Exus tribe, it's Equus tribe (equus = horse in Latin).
It's written エクウス(e ku u su) in Katakana.

Manhua authors following the reincarnation trope should take note of how well plot points are explained here. The pacing is also surprisingly quick when you least expect it. This is a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread