Isekai Kenkokuki

Aggregator gang
kids? sexual violence?
200.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried about the Drama and Sexual Violence tags. May I request minor spoilers? I'm okay...ish...if it's about random villagers getting raped (not that it's a good thing, but well, shit happens?). Pass if it's one of the protagonists getting raped, for instance.

Damn a lot of people shitting on this thing ... its really good just give it a read, the tags are kinda off the MC is a great character

It's really not as bad as the comments make it out to be. The sexual violence is for a throwaway character and it's not out of place given the nature of the manga. The harem tag isn't also your typical harem where 5 girls fawn over the same guy, it's just
2 girls who become his wives (which isn't really that weird since he's set to be a king, who are known to take multiple wives)
. Although my biggest gripe is that we are supposed to believe he knows so much about agriculture, engineering, governance, warfare, etc. from his previous life, and there's really no good explanation from it. If I were to compare it to a manga it would be like Maoyuu Maou Yuusha but less fantasy and magic.

You can't really complain about casually hunting dragons when you got the OP isekai ticket....

Pretty good manga, I expected way less from the rating and the description. I try to follow the geographical but I feel like there are some little inconsistances on the maps between rosie's kingdom and the forest. I feel a bit like mc isn't showing off enough, but in a way it's relaxing compared to other isekais. I wanted the village to be expanded, but I guess not.
One thing that bother me in these kind of mangas is the knowledge of the mcs. Do japanese people spend their lives watching documentaries about techniques to grow wheat ?

since when does the mc and the princess relationship developed that far? I thought the mc already made a wife...

I have no idea what this is about, but it seems like your usual sekai trash, 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@gahara31 hmm read like the last 30 chapters? this was not a split second decision kind of thing. in fact, i'm annoyed that it's actually taking so long for their relationship to develop further.

"Although my biggest gripe is that we are supposed to believe he knows so much about agriculture, engineering, governance, warfare, etc. from his previous life, and there's really no good explanation from it."
@rockandstone

Don't you know, blessing of the king comes with pre-equiped power of access "youtube how to" tutorial. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread