Isekai Kimagure Burari Tabi: Dorei Harem wo Soete - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"Slave harem"
Stop. Stop it. Just stop.
It was in the description. Your fault for not reading it.

sasOXvg.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...At least it's honest, I guess?

As in, a trashy degenerate fantasy for men will still be one regardless of how hesitant the main character is, and how much emphasis they put in about treating the slaves humanely. This one doesn't feel like it's gonna try and argue and claim a moral grey zone, it knows what it is and it isn't trying to be anything special... Like it's honestly more sus if it tries to make itself socially acceptable to the audience in comparison, so I can respect it in that sense.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we've reached peak laziness in horny incel isekai series. It's not even trying to put on airs about the morality of slavery. Nope, just gonna jet some loner off to another world and have him decide he's completely fine with buying ladies to sex him because anything else is too much effort for a shut-in loser like him.

I guess it knows its audience.

Also I know this is an mtl group but hot damn does this feel rough even by those generous standards. Can't even keep character references and pronouns consistent from panel to panel (girls refer to as "he", plural references for single people, subject-verb agreement insanity. It's like it went through the translation once on the least strenuous settings and they said "screw it, good enough")

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmm... even if he was a japanese shut-in would he really act this much of an idiot like screaming and running away from a naked woman? Or just run away straight to the market after just getting his reward from a very important personage like a high ranking merchant/noble? I'm assuming he should have read a crap ton of in-universe isekai to know to not be such a dumbass... Maybe I'm just analyzing this too much?

Dex-chan lover
Unless this guy got cheat skill or something, the story would be painful to read because of how overshadowed MC is by a lot of people (including his own teammate). There's also a much higher chance of getting NTR'd.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe the artist is doing two trashy ecchi fantasy series with video game motifs at the same time

And the MC just goes full mask off and says “I WANNA SLAVE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET PUSSY IS BY BUYING IT”
I cant blame the story it feels nice at least I can´t see some edgy cliche and has the decency to show a really crative slave distric (page 39, 40, 41), and BTW there is something worst an Isekai Manga of an transported person obsesed to rent prostitutes (Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai) he literally live to rent the services after make money, and I think in that manga some girls and prostitute start to have a crush with him but he just think about rent other girls or go to an more kinky services (and the fckrs replace/censor the sx escenes with really fck up random useless reinterpretations), he literaly can buy a castle with money he spent but he has no brain and an pricey addiction

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe the artist is doing two trashy ecchi fantasy series with video game motifs at the same time

And the MC just goes full mask off and says “I WANNA SLAVE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET PUSSY IS BY BUYING IT”
At least he get the pussy

Users who are viewing this thread