Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fapped to Death

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a manga i guess.
Also, NOW HE SHALL ROD MASTER HIS CUNNY STEP SISTER AND THEN REALISE THE TRUE POWER OF LOLI AND CONVERT FROM HIS SINFUL WAYS OF LIKING OLD HAGS!

Dex-chan lover
this was pretty funny, and god damn thats a milf if i ever seens one. idk how he can live together with someone for so many years and not even know what gender their sibling is

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga is peak Civilization. Only thing I dislike is it says Super Ultra Huge Breasts and all we’ve seen are huge breasts. Will the super Ultra Huge booba cum later?

Fed-Kun's army
Was wondering why this series seemed so familiar. Everything clicked together once I heard the term Rod Master lol. Read the LN a while back. Surprised this actually got a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one that thinks of "that" rent a girlfriend panel when i see this
image.png

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter :meguusmug:
There is a novel? I can't seem to find it. Where can I find it?

i fond the raws (164 chapter and it's looks like completed) but didn't find the the TL

edit: yeah after doing some research here and there it's machine slice bread they are the ones working on the novel they also got good stuff there :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That’s…uh…one way to die: by nutting so hard you basically rocketjumped and died from fall dmg.

Dex-chan lover
Cover gives me hope that mc doesn't remain a shitter and actually trains. This series seems fun lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread