Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fapped to Death

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the manifesto from the guy who killed Shinzo Abe with the McGyver gun.

Dex-chan lover
goddess girl really just blew on his dick and he came lmao

Contributor
The art is really breathing life into this, but did you put a filter over it? Or simply damaged while editing? Because the art in the raws on rawkuma is quite a bit better than this...

Dex-chan lover
ydTLvyW.png

Power Uploader
The art is really breathing life into this, but did you put a filter over it? Or simply damaged while editing? Because the art in the raws on rawkuma is quite a bit better than this...
the real raw resolution is low and crisp so i upscale it, it's should looks more smooth but maybe I'll not do it again if everyone don't like it🤔

Dex-chan lover
Shit? This is pure gold
Dude, I've read the entire web novel. Frankly speaking, it was really bad, especially after author suddenly decided to change direction a few times after a pause and kinda rushed the story to completion. The only reason why I didn't drop it is because I don't mind low quality trash-y writing all that much and that there were a few neat ideas I wanted to see the development of.
Manga version seems somewhat better, or at least much more competent, I guess, aside from adding the "step-" part to the family.

Dex-chan lover
"Looks interesting" Add to reading
"Wtf, it's a girl ?" Remove from reading

Contributor
the real raw resolution is low and crisp so i upscale it, it's should looks more smooth but maybe I'll not do it again if everyone don't like it🤔
"real raw resolution?"
If the raw resolution is subpar on the source you're using why not take them from a better source for example: Here is this chapter raw
But yeah better don't upscale the raws yourself, thanks for being open about it~ :thumbsup:
Better look for a good source~ 👀

Last edited:
Supporter
Damn you didn't clarify that it happens IMMEDIETLY AFTER THIS CHAP

Loli x shota(with adult's mind) sex warning for next chap for those who don't have the stomach for that.

The comments are gonna be very huh...

"Interesting" next chap.
I looked at the untranslated next chapter and dont see any loli x shota? By the time they have sex they seem to have grown up

Users who are viewing this thread