Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I like how the mother goes from mommy milkers to a hot busty waifu materiel art design though in the goblin layer arc.
:meguu:

latest

Dex-chan lover
The artist's name is Ohana-chan... Never seen that name mentioned in hentai doujins before.

Dex-chan lover
Boom just like that he's banging his not blood related sister since her development is close to her mom's figure. Thanks for the chapter.
In original web novel, they are blood related... it was changed for the manga.

So canonically, it's actual incest...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter... is one fucking surprise after another. I was mildly expecting oyakodon (not off the table yet of course)... and I was scared that the mom's secret job was prostitution... but then it's freaking GOBLINN SLAYING...

This chapter... is one fucking surprise after another. I was mildly expecting oyakodon (not off the table yet of course)... and I was scared that the mom's secret job was prostitution... but then it's freaking GOBLINN SLAYING...
Unfortunately her past wasn't that good either

She was a mercenary/warrior that got captured by the enemy faction and was raped for days. The WN kind of implies that she liked it at the end because when she and MC do the deed she told him something like "do you want to hear what they taught me to say?" I don't remember the lewd lines but it make MC more horny.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not disappointed... But I really was expecting the author to depict the scene where he forced himself on the little girl, taking advantage of her unawareness as a girl and do her. Yeaaaah, In the LN they had intercourse Loli+Shota, yeah, hot.

For this manga series I'll stick to reading the LN first then the Manga.

Group Leader
Japanese mangaka's imagination never ceases to amaze me. I'm speechless with this development.
MotherofGod.gif

Dex-chan lover
That baited me fairly clearly. Mistook the panel with her setting the weapon down as her draping a blanket/towel first take and was like "cmon" and then became "Cum = ON" Warrior MILF with the generic warriors as subordinates who wouldn't meddle.

Aggregator gang
nothing could have prepared me for that transition from page 7 to 8

Users who are viewing this thread