Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank God, we did get a time skip before the TOMBOY SEGGS UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Went from being flat as a board to as busty as her mother. This world must have some FUCKED growth spurts.

Dex-chan lover
Dude has been so horny for his mom he never realized his sibling is a girl? Talk about sweet home Alabama.:boomer:
Buddy, not only did his sister say they aren't blood related, did you literally forget he was abandoned in the forest and their mom picked him up

Holy fuck people really don't pay attention to what they read 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Buddy, not only did his sister say they aren't blood related, did you literally forget he was abandoned in the forest and their mom picked him up

Holy fuck people really don't pay attention to what they read 🤦🏾‍♂️
What? Where did I say they're blood-related?

Also, still doesn't explain why he didn't know his sister's gender. It's been 7 years, they even bathe together. :facepalm:

Yep, people should pay more attention to what they read.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What? Where did I say they're blood-related?

Also, still doesn't explain why he didn't know his sister's gender. It's been 7 years, they even bathe together. :facepalm:

Yep, people should pay more attention to what they read.
You implied it with "talk about sweet home Alabama"

You're not slick buddy, those were literally your words

Damn you can't even pay attention to the stuff YOU type? Wow that's crazy

Oh and btw THAT was also explained, he was way too focused on his adoptive mom, or did you also forget how horny he was as a baby??

Thanks for proving my point 👍

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You implied it with "talk about sweet home Alabama"

You're not slick buddy, those were literally your words

Damn you can't even pay attention to the stuff YOU type? Wow that's crazy

Oh and btw THAT was also explained, he was way too focused on his adoptive mom, or did you also forget how horny he was as a baby??

Thanks for proving my point 👍
:facepalm:

Alright, you win. Want a cookie?

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao the time skip was so sudden he just started banging
that shit had me absolutely flabbergasted. like this went directly from some heartfelt childhood promise to grow stronger and achieve their dreams to fucking backshots :notlikethis: i knew it was gonna get there eventually but come the fuck on LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Nooo they skip the shota x loli fug
o4paj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the issue with Calipa was solved immediately. Surely i would have liked she retained more tomboyshness. But i was already able to smell the unwashed stench of certain people ready to twist her motivations and goals into something completely unrelated.

I will! And now with twice the fervor.

Is something an heroine in distress would say to her aggressor. Look like is considered cute...

This looks amazing!
my question is why would you want to see 7 year olds fucking

Users who are viewing this thread