Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is written WAY better than the web novel so far. A shame about it becoming inseki though.
I also liked mom's design from LN more too.

Dex-chan lover
like this manga version more than WN (it's so sick in WN)
so far i've read they are all real mother son daugther
he fuck his sis right after know she's a girl (yes at the start of this ch.2)
mother join the fun afther this also 3p with the sis
make his mother pregnent and they gonna be mother/grandma bro/father sis/aunt
(his rod skill can turn on/off pregnent function)

Double-page supporter
Setting aside the SEGGS

I think this is one of those mangas that work better with "Mom" or "Welcome Home" instead of "Okaa-san" or "Okaerinasai"
It wouldn't be SquigglesJP without using Japanese words where they don't belong in the middle of the English translation, for better or for worse (it's basically always for worse [please stop doing this Squiggles]).

Dex-chan lover
What!? A series where the plot heavily revolves around sex... AND THE CHARACTER IS ACTUALLY SHOWN TO BE HAVING SEX!? NO CUT TO BLACK? NO SUBTLE "IMPLICATIONS"? NO OFF-SCREEN SEX!?

I swear a few other series where the plot is along the lines of "The sex god will mercisly fuck every woman" - only to never actually deliver on that plot, could learn a thing or two from this series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad that she knew what they are doing, instead of being fooled and innocently thinking "this is training"

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Escalated Fast is a bit of an understatement for this one

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread