Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
bec356766130b2e8bc37ed4b06213da4.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i have permanently turned off my brain by reading this manga and replace it with word "segs" inside my head

Dex-chan lover
On a scale of 0-10, how entertaining (and what type of genre classification) would you rate the WN?

Serious? Comedy? Drama? Absolute unit?
This is my review of the WN in Mangaupdates: https://www.novelupdates.com/fdrev/?comid=347360&sid=48808

But to give a summary for those only wishing to remain in the manga version.

The story is basically pure convenience for the MC, it's not serious at all, but there is something like a plot that he gets involved later, and in the webnovel, we can say it would be related to who his father is, but in the manga, how will that even work out? Who knows.

Comedy is certainly the right word for this story, everything can be solved with sex, he gains a bunch of skills that always work through sex, and he is aware that even his skills are ridiculously broken compared to most people, even worse how he is capable of corrupting other people (If you want more details, check the 4th Spoiler in my novel updates review)

Of course, as would be expected from a story like this, everyone he has sex with falls in love with MC and his dick, but saying that he keeps all of them would be incorrect, if you ever read the novel/manga "Road to Kingdom" (also R18, and a really good one at that, with an actual plot), the relationship between MC and the girls are similar to that.

The only complaint of mine is that, by the final arc, he is basically acting away from the main heroines, meaning that they won't even appear anymore, and yes, this includes his Horny Knight sister, not only that, those girls hardly ever got to show their skills (Although his sister did show a bunch of her pervy-related skills along the way).

Of course, the manga may change that, which would be very welcome.

TLDR;
This story is for comedy, not seriousness, that's for sure.

what her back story and intentions?

She was a warrior who lost in the war and was captured, it was never said from where she was, but considering plot events, it's likely she lived in a different nation who was invaded, destroyed and absorbed by a large empire ruled by the "Law of the Jungle", where might is power (they also serve as the big bad of the story).

After she was captured, she served as a c**dumpster to the winners, so Calippa is the daughter of some random of these guys.

The territory Lord wished to send a gift to royalty, who was all about having children to serve as soldiers or to give birth to more (You can try to understand it as evil Sao, but without the same powers, just the desire to conquer everything, and using women just to give birth to more men to fight for him, while also ensuring that rare talents could be born and continue his legacy), and the chosen one was Machete.

After Callippa was born, she started being impregnated, but the Royalty to whom she was given, seeing the baby girl, thought of her as useless, and wished to kill her. That night, Machete fought hard to escape with her baby, and arrived in the village. Not long after she found out she was pregnant from the man, and gave birth to Sao.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Dio Brando and Enrico Pucci worked their entire life to somehow achieve Heaven, this nigga achieved heaven the moment he was reincarnated into his world, never have I been this jealous of a motherfucker (pun intended)

Dex-chan lover
sutafu XD
sutafu cup

I'm sorry, the urge is killing me T-T

This is my review of the WN in Mangaupdates: https://www.novelupdates.com/fdrev/?comid=347360&sid=48808

But to give a summary for those only wishing to remain in the manga version.

The story is basically pure convenience for the MC, it's not serious at all, but there is something like a plot that he gets involved later, and in the webnovel, we can say it would be related to who his father is, but in the manga, how will that even work out? Who knows.

Comedy is certainly the right word for this story, everything can be solved with sex, he gains a bunch of skills that always work through sex, and he is aware that even his skills are ridiculously broken compared to most people, even worse how he is capable of corrupting other people (If you want more details, check the 4th Spoiler in my novel updates review)

Of course, as would be expected from a story like this, everyone he has sex with falls in love with MC and his dick, but saying that he keeps all of them would be incorrect, if you ever read the novel/manga "Road to Kingdom" (also R18, and a really good one at that, with an actual plot), the relationship between MC and the girls are similar to that.

The only complaint of mine is that, by the final arc, he is basically acting away from the main heroines, meaning that they won't even appear anymore, and yes, this includes his Horny Knight sister, not only that, those girls hardly ever got to show their skills (Although his sister did show a bunch of her pervy-related skills along the way).

Of course, the manga may change that, which would be very welcome.

TLDR;
This story is for comedy, not seriousness, that's for sure.

She was a warrior who lost in the war and was captured, it was never said from where she was, but considering plot events, it's likely she lived in a different nation who was invaded, destroyed and absorbed by a large empire ruled by the "Law of the Jungle", where might is power (they also serve as the big bad of the story).

After she was captured, she served as a c**dumpster to the winners, so Calippa is the daughter of some random of these guys.

The territory Lord wished to send a gift to royalty, who was all about having children to serve as soldiers or to give birth to more (You can try to understand it as evil Sao, but without the same powers, just the desire to conquer everything, and using women just to give birth to more men to fight for him, while also ensuring that rare talents could be born and continue his legacy), and the chosen one was Machete.

After Callippa was born, she started being impregnated, but the Royalty to whom she was given, seeing the baby girl, thought of her as useless, and wished to kill her. That night, Machete fought hard to escape with her baby, and arrived in the village. Not long after she found out she was pregnant from the man, and gave birth to Sao.

Hope the manga changes some things then. It should add others, but still focus on the main heroines xD

Users who are viewing this thread